NIPER Hajipur Teaching Non Teaching Jobs 2021 | 18 Posts | Eligibility – National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) has released a job notification for 18 Vacancies of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Administrative Officer, Scientist/ Technical Supervisor Grade-II, Technical Assistant (Computer), Store Keeper, Assistant Grade II, Junior Technical Assistant Posts. NIPER Hajipur Teaching Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 Notification is coming very soon for new vacancies for various district is to be notified. So eligible candidates can apply through Online Mode and grab this wonderful opportunity. Visit the official website to apply online.
NIPER Hajipur Teaching Non Teaching Jobs 2021 | 18 Posts | Eligibility
|Organization Name||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER)|
|Post Names||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Administrative Officer, Scientist/ Technical Supervisor Grade-II, Technical Assistant (Computer), Store Keeper, Assistant Grade II, Junior Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||18 Posts|
|Starting Date||4th April 2021|
|Closing Date||5th May 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test, Interview|
|Non Teaching Posts|
|Scientist/ Technical Supervisor Grade II||02|
|Technical Assistant (Computer)||01|
|Junior Technical Assistant||02|
Educational Qualification For Teaching Posts
- Assistant Professor – The Candidates should have a Ph.D. with a first-class or equivalent grade in the relevant field from a recognized university.
Associate Professor – Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences with first class or equivalent grade
Educational Qualification For Non Teaching Posts
- Registrar – Master’s Degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent, from recognized University/ Institute
- Assistant Registrar – Master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institution
Administrative Officer Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized University/ Institution
- Scientist/ Technical Supervisor – Grade II M.Sc. / M.Pharm /M.V.Sc from recognized university / Institute
- Technical Assistant (Computer) – Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Store Keeper – Bachelor degree in Science/ Commerce from recognized University/ Institute
- Assistant Grade-II – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Junior Technical Assistant – Senior Secondary (10+2) with Science Subject
|Assistant Professor||Minimum 40 Years & Maximum 45 Years|
|Associate Professor||Minimum 45 Years & Maximum 48 Years|
|Non Teaching Posts|
|Registrar||Not exceeding 45 Years|
|Assistant Registrar||Not exceeding 40 Years|
|Administrative Officer||Not exceeding 35 Years|
|Scientist/ Technical Supervisor Grade II||Not exceeding 35 Years|
|Technical Assistant (Computer)||Not exceeding 35 Years|
|Store Keeper||Not exceeding 35 Years|
|Assistant Grade-II||Not exceeding 35 Years|
|Junior Technical Assistant||Not exceeding 27 Years|
- Application Fee of Rs.1000/-(Rupees one thousand only) for both Teaching and Group-A officers (from Pay level 10 and above)
- Rs 500/- (Five Hundred only) for other Non-Teaching posts has to be paid through NEFT/ IMPS/ bank transfer to the following accounts.
The selection process for Teaching posts consists of two phases
- Seminar Presentation
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited to give a seminar presentation before a duly constituted Committee.
- Only the candidates recommended by the Committee based on their performance in the seminar presentation shall attend the Interview before the Selection Panel.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Website https://niperhajipur.ac.in regularly.
- No separate call letter will be sent. Email communication will only be sent.
- For non-Teaching posts, the selection process is based on the performance in the Interview before the duly constituted committee for the post NT-01 to NT-04 and for the posts from NT-05 to NT-08 the selection will be on the basis of a Written Test only.
|Assistant Professor||Level- 12/ 7th CPC|
|Associate Professor||Level- 13/ 7th CPC|
|Non Teaching Posts|
|Registrar||Level- 13/ 7th CPC|
|Assistant Registrar||Level- 10/ 7th CPC|
|Administrative Officer||Level- 8/ 7th CPC|
|Scientist/ Technical Supervisor Grade II||Level- 8/ 7th CPC|
|Technical Assistant (Computer)||Level- 7/ 7th CPC|
|Store Keeper||Level- 7/ 7th CPC|
|Assistant Grade-II||Level- 5/ 7th CPC|
|Junior Technical Assistant||Level- 4/ 7th CPC|
How To Apply For NIPER Hajipur Teaching, Non Teaching Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official site of National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) @niperhajipur.ac.in
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Click on Announcements.
- And then Click on Recruitment.
- Download the NIPER Hajipur Teaching, Non Teaching Advertisement.
- Study the Advertisement Carefully.
- If Interested in the Teaching, Non Teaching posts, then fill the Online Application Form.
- Upload all the documents required.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And Submit to the Officials before the last date.
Address to send the Hard Copy of the Application Form
The Registrar I/C, NIPER-Hajipur, Export Promotions Industrial Park (EPIP), Industrial Area Hajipur, Dist: Vaishali 844102, BIHAR, INDIA.
|NIPER Hajipur Teaching, Non Teaching Jobs Notification 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|