NHM MP District Quality Monitor Jobs 2022, Eligibility, Salary, Apply – National Health Mission has released an online notification for recruitment to the 37 Vacancies of District Quality Monitor (Quality Assurance), Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NHM MP District Quality Monitor Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 NHM MP District Quality Monitor Jobs 2022, Eligibility, Salary, Apply
NHM MP District Quality Monitor Jobs 2022, Eligibility, Salary, Apply
|Organization Name||National Health Mission|
|Post Name||District Quality Monitor (Quality Assurance),|
|No. of Posts||37 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||28th July 2022|
|MP NHM Application Deadline||30th August 2022|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|NHM MP District Quality Monitor Jobs 2022 Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the NHM MP District Quality Monitor Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NHM MP District Quality Monitor used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Graduate in Dental/ Graduate in Ayush/ Graduate in any subject with a master’s in Hospital Management/ Hospital Administration/ Health care Management/ Public Health management. Training and experience in implementing a recognized quality system like NABH.
- Previous work experience in the field of health quality would be an added advantage.
- The age limit is 21 – 40 years in the upper age limit for Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, and Other Backward classes.
- Persons with disabilities/ Women (unreserved/ Reserved) 5 years relaxation in upper age limit as on 1st January 2022.
- The pay scale is Rs. 40,000/- per month for the District Quality Monitor Post
NHM MP District Quality Monitor Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the NHM MP District Quality Monitor exam will be uploaded on the NHM MP District Quality Monitor website.
- Further, the direct link to download the NHM MP District Quality Monitor exam will be provided to you here below.
NHM MP District Quality Monitor Answer Key 2022
- The NHM MP District Quality Monitor will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the NHM MP District Quality Monitor answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the NHM MP District Quality Monitor answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
NHM MP District Quality Monitor Result 2022
- NHM MP District Quality Monitor will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The NHM MP District Quality Monitor result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the NHM MP District Quality Monitor .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the NHM MP District Quality Monitor exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.