NHM Karnataka CHO Syllabus 2021 PDF Download | CHO Exam Pattern – National Health Mission (NHM), Karnataka has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO), for that they shall upload the Syllabus and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern Here.
Candidates must know the topics that are asked under each section of NHM Karnataka CHO exam 2021 during their preparation. We will now be looking at the subject-wise NHM Karnataka CHO syllabus 2021 so that you can cover all the important topics that can be asked in the examination and ensure scoring maximum marks in it.
NHM Karnataka CHO Syllabus 2021 PDF Download | CHO Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM), Karnataka|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, and Skill Test|
|NHM Karnataka CHO Topics & Exam Pattern PDF||Download Syllabus|
|NHM Karnataka CHO Previous Question Papers||Download Previous Papers|
NHM Karnataka Exam Pattern 2021
- The examination will be online in objective type for 90 minutes.
- The exam will be in Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- The number of questions will be 80, and against which totally 100 marks will be allotted.
- Each question in general carry 1 mark (sixty questions for 60 marks) but Skill Based 20 questions will carry 2 marks (20 questions for 40 Marks).
- The exam shall be commenced at 11.00 am and end at 12.30 pm, date will be notified on the NHM website.
- If the applied candidates’ number is exceeding the limit (>4000), To follow the COVID appropriate behavior (CAB) as per Govt guidelines, an additional online exam will be conducted on the same day in the same centers (i.e two batches on the same day) timings for online exams to batch-2 is from 3.00 pm to 4.30 pm.
- Minimum 35% marks are passing marks for all categories.
- Further 1.5 times candidates will invite for the Counselling.
NHM Karnataka CHO Syllabus PDF Download
Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. In this page we provide the Complete Syllabus of this Recruitment with Latest Update Exam Pattern and the Exam Date also.
CHO Syllabus Overview
- Nursing Foundation
- Community Nursing/ Public Health Nursing
- Medical /Surgical Nursing
- MCH /OBG
- General aptitude &Pediatrics
- Practical skill analysis and skill based Questions
- Nutrition and Diet related
- Anatomy, Physiology & pharmacology
- All National Health Programme as described in MoHFw website
- Ayushman Bharath –HWC 12 packages of services as described on MoHFw website
Exam Preparation Strategy
Preparing for it requires thorough planning and effective execution of the plan. Here are a few tips to gear up your preparation.
- Know your syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly. This will help you prioritise your preparation according to the weightage and type of questions asked.
- After getting familiar with the pattern and syllabus, you need to sketch out a timetable and schedule all the subjects that you may have to study according to your priority list. Make sure you allow time for your leisure activities and other commitments as well.
- Take a lot of mock tests to get used to the examination environment and know where you stand in your preparation.
- Answer Previous Year Papers to get a detailed insight into the questions asked. If you are lucky, some questions might also repeat.