NHM Bihar CHO Admit Card 2021 | Check SHSB Exam Date – State Health Society Bihar, National Health Mission releases the admit card for NHM Bihar CHO Job 2021 . The admit card will be out for Community Health Officer (CHO) Advt No: 06/ 2021. The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Various Posts in NHM Bihar CHO are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. State Health Society Bihar, National Health Mission are likely to release the NHM Bihar CHO Exam Admit Card 2021 is 13th August 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (NHM Bihar CHO Admit Card 2021 in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview.
NHM Bihar CHO Admit Card 2021 | Check SHSB Exam Date
|Organization Name||State Health Society Bihar, National Health Mission|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO) Advt No: 06/ 2021|
|Number Of Posts||Various Posts|
|Exam Date||13th August 2021|
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Examination, Document Verification|
|Exam Notice||NHM Bihar CHO Exam Notice|
Details Mentioned on the NHM Bihar CHO Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the NHM Bihar CHO Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For NHM Bihar CHO Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download NHM Bihar CHO Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ statehealthsocietybihar.org
- The home page of National Health Mission Bihar will be visible on the screen.
- On the left side of the home page check for What’s New section where the new updates will be blinking.
- Check for NHM Bihar CHO Hall Ticket 2021.
- Login with details of the REgistration number and password.
- Click on submit button, download according to the post applied under NHM CHO Ayurveda Practitioner, Nurse.
- Take two copies of printout for future reference.
|To Download NHM Bihar CHO Hall Ticket 2021|