NFDB Recruitment 2021 | 16 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – National Fishery Development Board is inviting offline applications to engage the appropriate candidates for the 18 Interns posts. Those who have the required qualifications and satisfying all the eligibility norms can apply for these vacancies through the official website nfdb.gov.in. The applicants are advised should go through the official notification to know more about the recruitment process. The last date of application is 21st May 2021. More details about the NFDB Interns Recruitment 2021, like its stipend, eligibility, age limit, and selection process, etc., are given below.
NFDB Recruitment 2021 | 16 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||National Fisheries Development Board|
|Total Vacancies||16 Posts|
|Notification Date||6th April 2021|
|Closing Date||21st May 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Location Of Internship Programme||Hyderabad, Bhubaneshwar, Guwahati|
Internship Eligibility Criteria
- Bonafide Students from any recognized institution or university from India or abroad who are pursuing or completed bachelor in fisheries science or master in fishery science can apply for this internship program and those students must be citizen of India.
- Under graduate students who are pursuing BFSc 2nd year/ 4th semester if course was 3 years or 3rd year/6th semester if course was 4 years can apply and applicants must secure 60% of marks or equivalent points under CGPA in 1st year/3rd semester of undergraduate program.
- Candidates who completed B.F.Sc or pursuing MFSC first year second with 60% or equivalent points under CGPA in graduate can apply for this internship program.
- Candidates who have appeared for 1st semester exam in MFSC or completed graduation or post graduation before 1-04-2020 with 60% under CGPA in their graduation/ post-graduation can apply for this recruitment.
There is No Application Fee for the above posts.
NFDB Jobs 2021 Selection process
The Selection of Candidates based on the Marks scored in Graduation and PostGraduation.
Salary of the internship program will be given based on their educational qualification and period of internship program. The period of Internship shall be at least four weeks but not exceeding three months.
- Students who took 4 weeks internship program will not get any payment
- Students who appeared for 8 weeks or 12 weeks internship program will get Stipend for Rs. 9000 per month.
How To Apply For NFDB Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the Official Site of National Fisheries Development Board @nfdb.gov.in
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Scroll Down Below.
- And Download the NFDB Recruitment Advertisement from the Whats News Sections.
- Read the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above posts.
- Fill the Application Form And Submit to the Officials before the last date.
Address to send the Application Form
The Chief Executive, National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB), “Fish Building” Pillar No.235, PVNR Expressway, SVPNPA, Hyderabad, Telangana 500052
Email ID to send the Application Form – [email protected]
|To Download the NFDB Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|