Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2021 | 100 Posts | Apply Online – Narcotics Control Bureau has released job notification For Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Post. Candidates can apply for this jobs before Narcotics Control Bureau application form last date. Job Notifications released on 17 March 2021 and Candidates can apply online for the post . Last Date of submit application form is 15th April 2021
Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2021 | 100 Posts | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Narcotics Control Bureau|
|Post Name||Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO)|
|Total Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||15th April 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
- The National Policy on Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances is based on the Directive Principles, contained in Article 47 of the Indian Constitution, which direct the State to endeavour to bring about prohibition of the consumption, except for medicinal purposes, of intoxicating drugs injurious to health.
- The government’s policy on the subject which flows from this constitutional provision is also guided by the international conventions on the subject.
- India is a signatory to the single Convention on Narcotic Drugs 1961, as amended by the 1972 Protocol,the Conventions on Psychotropic Substances, 1971 and the United Nations Convention against Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances, 1988.
Candidate must complete their Degree from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
Maximum Age: 56 Years
For Narcotics Control Bureau Selection Process check the official notification.
Junior Intelligence Officer Carries the pay scale in PB-2 (Rs. 9300-34800) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- or Level 6 CGP Pay Matrix.
How To Apply For Narcotics Control Bureau Job 2021
- Visit the official site @ narcoticsindia.nic.in.
- Narcotics Control Bureau official home page will open on the screen.
- Now, click on the vacancies link which appears on the left side of the page.
- Now find Narcotics Control Bureau Notification 2021 link.
- Click on the link.
- Check all the eligibility criteria to apply for this opening.
- If eligible, download the application form and submit it on time.
Document Required To Apply NCB Job
Application (Curriculum Vitae) in the enclosed format of willing and eligible officers whose services can be spared, without delay, in the event of their selection may be forwarded through proper channel along with :
- copies of APARs for the last 5 years duly attested (with stamp) on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India or equivalent
- Integrity Certificate
- vigilance clearance certificate as per proforma enclosed
- major/minor penalty statement for the last 10 years and Cadre clearance certificate incorporating that “in the event of his/her selection, he/she will be relieved to loin NCB on deputation basis” so as to reach the Deputy Director(Admn.),
Deputy Director General (HQ), Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No.1, Wing No. 5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066
|Download NCB Notification||NCB JIO Notification 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|