NABI Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form | Apply Now – National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 14 Vacancies of Scientist E, Scientist D, Scientist C Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in NABI Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
NABI Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form | Apply Now
|Organization Name||National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI)|
|Post Names||Scientist E, Scientist D, Scientist C|
|No of Posts||14 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||25th April 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|NABI Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
|Postal Address to Send Application Form||Manager-Administration, National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, Knowledge City, Sector – 81, Mohali – 140306, Punjab, India|
To apply for the NABI Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, NABI used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- M.E/ M.Tech, Ph.D., MD / MVSc.
- Scientist C: The upper age limit is 40 years.
- Other Posts: The upper age limit is 50 years.
- Unreserved Candidates/ EWS: Rs.590/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women Candidates: Rs. 354/-
- Unreserved Candidates from abroad with OCI Status: USD 30 (Equivalent to INR 2310)
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women Candidates from abroad with OCI Status: USD 2 (Equivalent to INR 1540)
- Mode of Payment: Online Payment.
- Scientist E – Level 13.
- Scientist D – Level 12.
- For Scientist C – Level 11.
How To Apply For NABI Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official site @ nabi.res.in
- National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) main page will display on the screen.
- Go to the Careers option and find NABI Scientist Advt.
- Click on it and read all details carefully.
- If eligible, then apply online for NABI Scientist Jobs 2022 on or before 25th April 2022.
- Further, the candidate should take the printout of the submitted online application form along with all the uploaded documents and two passport size photographs. The same should reach NABI on or before 30th April 2022.
NABI Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the NABI exam will be uploaded on the NABI website.
- Further, the direct link to download the NABI exam will be provided to you here below.
NABI Answer Key 2022
- The NABI will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the NABI answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the NABI answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
NABI Result 2022
- NABI will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The NABI result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the NABI .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the NABI exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.