MPSC PSI Admit Card 2021 | Check MPSC ASO Exam Date – Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released job notification for 806 vacancies of Subordinate Services Group B Exam (Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector), posts through Online mode. And the written test will be scheduled by the officials in 11th April 2021. The candidates who applied Online for the posts of MPSC PSI are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview.
MPSC PSI Admit Card 2021 | Check MPSC ASO Exam Date
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Subordinate Services Non-Gazetted, Group-B Combined Pre Exam|
|Post Name||Subordinate Services Group B Exam (Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector)|
|No of vacancies||806 Posts|
|Exam Date||11th April 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd April 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Details Mentioned on the MPSC PSI Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the MPSC PSI Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
How To Download MPSC PSI Exam Hall Ticket 2021
- Visit the official site of Maharashtra Public Service Commission @ mpsc.gov.in
- The home page of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission appears on the screen.
- On the home page, you can find the “Recent News and Announcement“.
- Now, find the link to download the MPSC Hall Ticket 2021 and click on that link.
- Enter the details of the candidate like registration number, password, and click on the submit button.
- Download the MPSC Admit Card 2021 of the aspirant.
- Take two copies of the printout to enter the exam hall.
|To Download MPSC PSI Hall Ticket 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|