MPSC Medical Officer Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility, Salary – Maharastra Public Service Commission has released an online notification for recruitment to the 427 Vacancies of Medical Officer Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in MPSC Medical Officer Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 MPSC Medical Officer Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility, Salary
MPSC Medical Officer Jobs Notification 2022 | Eligibility, Salary
|Organization Name||Maharastra Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|No. of Posts||427 Posts|
|Advertisement No.||070/ 2022|
|Application Starting Date||25th July 2022|
|Application Ending Date||17th August 2022|
|Selection Process||Screening Examination, Interview|
|MPSC MO Jobs 2022 Notification||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
To apply for the MPSC Medical Officer Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, MPSC Medical Officer used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Possess the M.B.B.S. Degree of a Statutory University or any other qualification recognized under the National Medical Commission Act, 2019 (30 of 2019); AND
- Have registered their names as per provisions of the Maharashtra Medical Council Act, 1965 or whose names have been registered in the register maintained under the said Act.
- The candidates whose age limit is between 19 to 45 years are eligible to apply for the MPSC Medical Officer Jobs.
- The examination fee for the Unreserved (Open) category candidates is Rs. 394/-
- For economically weaker sections of backward classes/ Orphans/ Handicapped Rs. 294/-
- Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
- If the number of applications is received is more, then officials will conduct a Screening Examination to shortlist candidates for Interview.
- MPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary is Rs.56,100 – Rs.177,500 Per Month.
- Usually, Candidates will be informed about the pay range for the position of Medical Officer in MPSC once they are selected.
MPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the MPSC Medical Officer exam will be uploaded on the MPSC Medical Officer website.
- Further, the direct link to download the MPSC Medical Officer exam will be provided to you here below.
MPSC Medical Officer Answer Key 2022
- The MPSC Medical Officer will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the MPSC Medical Officer answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the MPSC Medical Officer answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
MPSC Medical Officer Result 2022
- MPSC Medical Officer will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The MPSC Medical Officer result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the MPSC Medical Officer .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the MPSC Medical Officer exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.