MPSC Assistant Commissioner Admit Card 2021 | MPSC Exam Date – Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released a notification for 16 vacancies of Assistant Commissioner (Group A) Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the MPSC Assistant Commissioner Jobs Application Form 2021 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the MPSC Assistant Commissioner Exam Date 2021 is October 2021
Candidates can download the MPSC Assistant Commissioner exam adit card at the official website . Officials of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) will release the MPSC Assistant Commissioner Admit Card in October 2021 – Tentative. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
MPSC Assistant Commissioner Admit Card 2021 | MPSC Exam Date
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Commissioner (Group A)|
|No. of Posts||16 Posts|
|Exam Date||October 2021 – Expected|
|Admit Card Release Date||October 2021 – Tentative|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
Details Mentioned on the MPSC Assistant Commissioner Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the MPSC Assistant Commissioner Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For MPSC Assistant Commissioner Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download MPSC Assistant Commissioner Exam Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ mpsc.gov.in.
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) home page opens.
- The latest links will be seen available.
- Search for the Maharashtra Public Service Commission Assistant Commissioner Group A Admit Card 2021 link.
- Tap on it and enter the details as asked.
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Check and download it from the page.
|To Download MPSC Commissioner Admit Card 2021|