MOIL Graduate Trainee Manager Jobs 2021 | 11 Posts | Eligibility | Salary – MOIL Limited has released an online notification for recruitment to the 11 post of Graduate Trainee, Manager (Survey). Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in MOIL Graduate Trainee Manager Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
MOIL Graduate Trainee Manager Jobs 2021 | 11 Posts | Eligibility | Salary
|Organization Name||MOIL Limited|
|Post Names||Graduate Trainee, Manager (Survey)|
|Total Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Starting Date||25th August 2021|
|Closing Date||15th September 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Online Test and Personal Interview|
|Apply Online||Online Registration Link|
|Official Notification||MOIL Graduate Trainee, Manager Job Notification PDF|
To apply for the MOIL Graduate Trainee Manager Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, MOIL Graduate Trainee Managerused to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Graduate Trainee (Mech)||
|Graduate Trainee (Elec)||
- Graduate Trainees – 30 years
- Manager – 35 years
Upper Age Relaxation: 53 years
- OBC – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen – Service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years.
- UR – 10 years
- OBC – 13 years
- SC/ST – 15 years
- UR/ OBC – Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ SC/ EWS/ PwD candidates.
- Mode of Payment- Application fee will be paid through Online mode only.
- Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Admission to Computer Based Online Test will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for interview, if shortlisted or at any stage of the recruitment process/appointment.
- Exam Cities: The Computer Based Online Test will be held Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bhopal & Nagpur. Candidates may opt for two Test Cities from the list as per their preference.
Computer-Based Online Test:
- The duration of Computer Based Online Test will be for 90 minutes (in one sitting) consisting of Objective Type question (MCQ) (85 marks) breakup of which is General Knowledge/Reasoning for 20 marks & General English for 10 marks which will be combined as segment -I and Subject Knowledge will be for 55 marks which
will be segment -II.
- Question paper will be available both in Hindi & English. However, in case of any error in Hindi version, the English version of the question shall be valid & final.
Qualifying marks in the Computer Based Online Test:
- General (UR)/EWS – 50% of marks in each segment
- SC/ST/PwD/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)- 40% of marks in each segment
- The personal interview will be of 15 marks. List of candidates who are provisionally shortlisted for the Interview will be uploaded in the MOIL website.
- Shortlisted candidates also get the date, time and venue of interview through their registered E-mail Id which they filled in online application form.
- The final selection/merit list is based on the consolidated marks of Computer Based Online Test and Personal Interview.
- Selected candidates will be placed as Graduate Trainee in E-2 Grade on the scale of pay of Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- per month as a consolidated amount during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of 1 year training period regularization will be in E-2 Grade on the scale of pay of Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- on probation for 1 year as per the rules of the Company.
- For Manager (Survey) selected candidates will be placed on the scale of E-2 grade of Rs. 50,00-160000/- on probation for 1 year
How To Apply For MOIL Graduate Trainee, Manager Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @ moil.nic.in
- After Landing on the Home Page.
- Scroll down below.
- And Click on Recruitment Section.
- Download the Advertisement No. : GT-MGR/09/2021.
- Read the information present in the Advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancies.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- And submit to the Officials before the last date.