Meerut District Recruitment 2021 | 27 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online – District Basic Education Officer Meerut has released the latest notification for 27 vacancies of the Full Time/ Part Time Teacher, Warden, Chowkidar, Cook, Accountant, Peon posts. Interested candidates can apply through apply online by 8 April 2021. Candidates have to submit the application form for these Meerut District Vacancies 2021 through speed post. Other details of Meerut District Jobs 2021 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below
Meerut District Recruitment 2021 | 27 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online
|Organization Name||District Meerut|
|Post Name||Full-Time Teacher (Science, Mathematics, English, Hindi, Computer), Part-Time Teacher, Computer, Physical, Urdu Teacher, Assistant, Cook, Peon, Janitor|
|Total Vacancies||27 Posts|
|Closing Date||8th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
|Full Time Teacher||9|
|part Time Teacher||7|
- Full Time Teacher – Graduate with TET and BEd
- Part Time Teacher – Graduate with TET and BEd
- Urdu Teacher – Graduate in related subject
- Assistant Cook – 8th
- Peon – 8th
- Chowkidar – 8th
- The minimum age limit is 25 years.
- The maximum age limit is 45 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27/03/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 08/04/2021.
The candidates will be selected based on the Written Test/ Interview.
Meerut District Salary
- For Full Time/ Part Time Teacher, Warden, Chowkidar, Cook, Accountant, Peon Post Pay Scale Rs. 5175-22000/-
Registration Process :
All eligible candidates must apply applications in given format by 08-04-2021 . Application forms received late or without necessary supporting documents, Certificates/Marksheets shall be rejected summarily. The eligibility of candidates will be determined as on the last date of submission of application forms.
The application must be super-scribed by name of post applied for.
How To Apply For Meerut District jobs 2021
- Visit the official site of District Meerut @ meerut.nic.in.
- On the home page select the What’s New section.
- There you can find the Meerut District Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- Click on it and read the complete details about the job.
- And if eligible then fill the Meerut District Application Form 2021.
- Ans send to the officials through the speed post.
- Address details are mentioned below.
Address To Send Meerut District Application Form 2021
National Informatics Centre, Treasury Compound, Collectorate Meerut – 250003, UP
|Meerut District Jobs 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|