LNMU Recruitment 2021 | 602 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online – Lalit Narayan Mithila University has released an online notification for recruitment to the 602 post of Guest/ Part-Time Teacher. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in LNMU Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
LNMU Recruitment 2021 | 602 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Lalit Narayan Mithila University|
|Post Names||Guest/ Part-Time Teacher|
|Total Vacancies||602 Posts|
|Starting Date||26th August 2021|
|Selection Process||Academic Qualifications and Performance in the Interview|
|Address to send the Hard Copy Application Form||Registrar, L N Mithila University, Kameshwarnagar, Darbhanga-846008|
|Apply Online||Online Registration Link|
|Music & Drama||03|
To apply for the LNMU Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, LNMU used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- The aspirants who are willing to apply for this recruitment should possess the educational qualification master degree with 55% marks or an equivalent grade.
- In addition to this qualification, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test.
- The board will also provide relaxation in the qualification for the eligible candidates as per the norms. This can be read by using the link provided below.
The age of the candidates should not more than 55 years, as on January 1, 2021.
- Candidates of Unreserved/OBC/BC category- Rs. 1000/- (Rs. One Thousand Only)
- SC/ST/PH candidates of Bihar only- Rs.750/- (Rs. Seven Hundred Fifty Only)
- Application Processing fee for all applicants- Rs.50/- (Rs. Fifty Only)
- For selection both academic qualifications and performance in the interview shall be considered.
- The applicants will be assessed for 100 marks for educational qualification and interview for 15 marks.
- The distribution of marks for academic achievements is given in the notification.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of addition of scores of academic qualifications (Full marks -100) and interview (Full marks – 15).
- An honorarium of Rs. 1500/- per class, with a maximum of Rs. 50000/- pm
How to apply for LNMU Jobs 2021
- Visit the official website @ lnmu.ac.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Part Time Teacher, Guest Teacher Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Lalit Narayan Mithila University asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.