KTET Cut Off 2022 | Kerela TET Cut Off Marks @ ktet.kerala.gov.in – The candidates who have appeared in the KTET exam should get the details about the minimum score that the candidates should get. Once the Kerala TET exam is completed, all the candidates will be looking for the Kerala TET cut off marks. To know the Kerala TET expected cut off marks and last year’s cut off marks, please refer to the full page. The KTET cut off will be updated here based on the official announcement. The kerala government education board (KGEB) officials will reveal the Kerala teacher eligibility cut off marks based on the candidates who have appeared in the exam.
KTET Cut Off 2022 | Kerela TET Cut Off Marks @ ktet.kerala.gov.in
|Organization Name||Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB)|
|Exam Date||4th, 5th May 2022|
KTET Cut off
KTET Cut-off Marks is a Very important Score for Exam Appeared Candidates. Candidate Estimated Your Selection by Cut off Marks. The Official Will Declare Cut off Marks Based on Candidates Written Test Obtained marks. Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) Will Declare Cut off Marks Category Wise online on pdf Format. However, the officials will consider the following factors to decide Cut-off Marks 2022.
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
KTET Cut Off 2022 (Expected)
Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) officials were yet to release the KTET cut off marks. Below we have given the expected cut off 2022 based on categories.
|Category||Qualifying percentage||Qualifying marks|
|PH and Visually impaired candidates||60%||90|
Kerela TET Previous Year Cut Off Marks
To get basic information or ideas about the KTET cut off marks candidates can check the previous year KTET marks given below. On the other hand, the general category should get at least 90 marks (60%), scheduled caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (STs) / Other Backward Classes (OBCs) / Must obtain minimum marks for persons with disabilities (PWD) categories. of 82 points (55%).
|Category||Qualifying Percentage||Qualifying Marks|
|SC/ ST/ OBC||55%||82|
|Candidates with PH and Visual Disability||55%||82|
How to Check KTET Cut Off Marks?
- Visit the official site of the Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB)
- Then the KTET 2022 Official page will be opened.
- Search for the KTET Cut Off Marks.
- Check on the cut off based on the category.
|Download KTET Exam Key 2022||Exam Key|
|Download KTET Result 2022||Sarkari Result|