KMC Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 | 20 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online – Kakatiya Medical College has released an online notification for recruitment to the 20 post of Assistant Professor and CAS-RMO. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in KMC Pharmacist Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
KMC Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 | 20 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Kolkata Municipal Corporation|
|Total Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Starting Date||30th July 2021|
|Closing Date||3rd August 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit, Practical examination|
To apply for the KMC Pharmacist Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, KMC Pharmacist used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- The candidate should have a minimum qualification of two years Diploma in Pharmacy (D-Pharma) (Allopathic) recognized by the Government of West Bengal Pharmacy Council and registered as “A” category Pharmacist under West Bengal Pharmacy Council. Weightage will be given for higher Qualification
- The candidates must have proficiency in Bengali and must have efficiency in computers including MS Office and Internet
Not more than 40 Years. (age relaxation will be given for reserved category candidates as per extant Govt. Norms.)
- Selection will be done on merit, practical examination.
- The application will be first shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in final qualification (highest basic qualification) as D.Pharma/ B.Pharma/ M.Pharma, Shortlisted candidates will be called in 1:10 ration that is for one declared post, 10 candidates will be called for the practical test.
- In Computer Test, which will count as practical test candidates have to obtain at least 50% marks to qualify for the post.
The Selected Candidates will get Rs.22,000/- (twenty-two thousand only) per month.
How to apply for KMC Pharmacist Job 2021
- Visit the official Kolkata Municipal Corporation website @kmcgov.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Pharmacist Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Kolkata Municipal Corporation asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
|To Download the KMC Pharmacist Recruitment Notification 2021 PDF|
|Address to send the Application Form – “Chief Municipal Health Officer/Secretary, Kolkata City NUHM Society ” CMO Bldg, 5, S.N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata – 700013,|