Kerala PSC AE Result 2021 | Check AE Cut Off Marks | Merit List – The Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Results 2021 will soon be available online on the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC). The Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Results for the Department of Irrigation, LSGD, and Public Works Division will comprise a list of all the qualified candidates. Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) had successfully conducted the Written Examination for Assistant Engineer (AE) on 4th August 2021. Aspirants who appeared in the examination can check and download the Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Result 2021 in the September 2021 (Tentatively).Only the candidates who secure more than the cut off scores in the first stage of the exam make it to the next round, which is, the document verification round.
Kerala PSC AE Result 2021 | Check AE Cut Off Marks | Merit List
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)|
|Post Names||Assistant Engineer (AE)|
|Exam Date||4th August 2021|
|Result Declaration Date||September 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Selection Process||written/ OMR/ Online Test.|
How to Calculate the KPSC AE Written Exam Marks?
- The written exam consists of two papers. (General & Specific Paper)
- Each paper will be 200 marks each.
- Add +1 marks for each right answer given by you.
- Deduct ¼ marks for every wrong answer given.
- After following the above process, you can now have an idea of the marks scored by you in the examination.
Kerala PSC AE Cut Off 2021
- The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will release the Kerala PSC AE cut off for prelims and mains in 2021.
- The cut off will determine whether the candidate is eligible for the next stage or not.
- Knowing the cut off of the previous year is very necessary as it assists the candidate to plan accordingly for the exam.
- Candidates must be having a fair idea of how to check the Kerala PSC AE Result 2021.
- Once the results are announced, and applicants who fall under the merit list will be shortlisted.
- Candidates who clear all the necessary stages in the selection process and make it to the final merit list will be deemed qualified.
Factors that Determine the Kerala PSC AE Cutoff 2021
The reason for the Kerala PSC AE cutoff to vary is not one but different factors that come into the picture. The students need to be aware of these factors as they can seriously help them in making their minds up before starting the preparation. Below are important factors:
- The number of Applicants that gave the exam
- Difficulty Level of IBPS RRB Clerk Exam
- Previous Year IBPS RRB Clerk Cut Off
- Number of Vacancies available.
Kerala PSC AE Merit List 2021
- The marks obtained only in the mains examination will be considered for shortlisting for the final merit list.
- Only the candidates who make it to the final merit will be considered qualified for the post.
- We will update this section once the official merit list is published.
How To Download Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Result 2021
- Visit the official website @ keralapsc.gov.in
- The Home page of the Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) opens.
- Give a click on the “Result Section”.
- You will be redirected to the page where links are available.
- Search for the Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Result 2021.
- Next enter the required details asked.
- The result will be visible on the screen.
- Check your score whether qualified or not and download it.
|To Download Kerala PSC AE Result 2021|
|Kerala PSC AE Answer Key 2021 | Check AE Exam Key | Objections