JSSC TGT PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 3120 Vacancies of PGT & TGT Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in JSSC TGT PGT Teacher Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 JSSC TGT PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply
JSSC TGT PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply
|Organisation Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Name of Post||PGT & TGT|
|Number of Vacancies||3120 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Application Process Begin||25th August 2022|
|Application Process End||23rd September 2022|
|Last Date to Download Application Form||27th September 2022|
|Number of Papers||2 Papers|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours (for each paper)|
|Download JSSC TGT & PGT Jobs Notification||Official Notification|
To apply for the JSSC TGT PGT Teacher Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, JSSC TGT PGT Teacher used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 45 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Commission will take CBT based examination.
- The exam will be taken in One Phases: (a) Main Examination.
- There will be two paper in the main examination and this examination will be taken in two shifts.
- The duration of the each examinations will be 3 hours.
- Paper-1 Exam – Graduate level questions will be asked while the Paper-2 Exam will be postgraduate level.
- Examinations questions will be objective and objective type answers, the full mark of Paper-1 will be 100 marks and each question will be 1 marks while the Paper-2 full mark will be 300 marks and each question will be 3 marks.
- JSSC PGT Teacher postpay Rs. 35400-112400/-
- For more salary details please go to the official notification.
JSSC TGT PGT Teacher Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the JSSC TGT PGT Teacher exam will be uploaded on the JSSC TGT PGT Teacher website.
- Further, the direct link to download the JSSC TGT PGT Teacher exam will be provided to you here below.
JSSC TGT PGT Teacher Answer Key 2022
- The JSSC TGT PGT Teacher will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the JSSC TGT PGT Teacher answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the JSSC TGT PGT Teacher answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
JSSC TGT PGT Teacher Result 2022
- JSSC TGT PGT Teacher will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The JSSC TGT PGT Teacher result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the JSSC TGT PGT Teacher .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the JSSC TGT PGT Teacher exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.