JSSC JDLCCE Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 285 Vacancies of Junior Engineer Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in JSSC JDLCCE Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
JSSC JDLCCE Notification 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Application Form
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Post Names||Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical)|
|Total Vacancies||285 Posts|
|Starting Date||23rd January 2022|
|Closing Date||22nd February 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
|JSSC JDLCCE Notification 2022 PDF||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Link|
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||46|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||188|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||51|
To apply for the JSSC JDLCCE Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, JSSC JDLCCE used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||
- Candidates should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years.
- For age relaxation details check the official notification.
- For General Candidates – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates of Jharkhand State – Rs.50/-
- Written Test
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-|
How To Apply For JSSC JDLCCE Notification 2022
- Visit the official site @ jssc.nic.in.
- The official home page will be displayed.
- Click on the Notices and then the Advertisement tab.
- Search for the Brochure of Jharkhand Diploma Level Combined Competitive
- Examination– 2021 notification.
- Download the notification by clicking on it.
- Check eligibility criteria.
- Read instructions before applying.
- If eligible, apply for the JDLCCE Notification.
- Candidates need to complete the submission process before the last date.
JSSC JDLCCE Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the JSSC JDLCCE exam will be uploaded on the JSSC JDLCCE website.
- Further, the direct link to download the JSSC JDLCCE exam will be provided to you here below.
JSSC JDLCCE Answer Key 2022
- The JSSC JDLCCE will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the JSSC JDLCCE answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the JSSC JDLCCE answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
JSSC JDLCCE Result 2022
- JSSC JDLCCE will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The JSSC JDLCCE result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the JSSC JDLCCE .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the JSSC JDLCCE exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.