JK Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Registration | Apply – Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle has released an online notification for recruitment to the 266 Vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak – Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), Dak Sevak Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in JK Postal Circle GDS Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
JK Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Registration | Apply
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle|
|Post Names||Gramin Dak Sevak – Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), Dak Sevak|
|No. of Posts||266 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||30th September 2021|
|Application Ending Date||29th October 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|JK Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 Notification PDF||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
|Community Name||No of Posts|
To apply for the JK Postal Circle GDS Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, JK Postal Circle GDS used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to the 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
- The State & its language details have been provided in the official notification.
- Basic Computer Training – The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to the 1st point will be required to furnish a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/ State Government/ Universities/ Boards/ Private Institutions Organizations.
The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as of 30th September 2021.
Age Relaxation will be as –
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD+OBC Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD+SC/ ST Candidates: 15 Years
- Applicants of category OC/ OBC/ EWS Male/ trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.
- However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female/ trans-woman candidates as well PwD candidates
- Candidates who require to make the payment have to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India.
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications.
- Only marks obtained in the 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidates into account for calculating the merit.
|Name of the Post||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)||Rs.12,000/-||Rs.14,500/-|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000/-||Rs.12,000/-|
How to Apply Online for JK Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021
- Visit the official websites @ appost.in (or) indiapost.gov.in
- Then on the @ appost.in home page, check the Live Notifications (Cycle III) section.
- In that click on the Jammu & Kashmir (266 Posts) link.
- Now the notification gets downloaded.
- Open it and read the whole notification carefully.
- If you are eligible, then click on the Stage-I tab for Registration.
- Next, click on the Stage-2 for Fee Payment option.
- Now, finally, click on Stage-3 Apply Online tab to fill the application form.
- Make sure the details you are providing in the application are accurate.
JK Postal Circle GDS Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the JK Postal Circle GDS exam will be uploaded on the JK Postal Circle GDS website.
- Further, the direct link to download the JK Postal Circle GDS exam will be provided to you here below.
JK Postal Circle GDS Answer Key 2021
- The JK Postal Circle GDS will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the JK Postal Circle GDS answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the JK Postal Circle GDS answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
JK Postal Circle GDS Result 2021
- JK Postal Circle GDS will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The JK Postal Circle GDS result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the JK Postal Circle GDS .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the JK Postal Circle GDS exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.