JAC 10th Time Table 2023 Download | Jharkhand Board Exam Routine – The Jharkhand Board will conduct the Secondary Board examination in the month of May 2022 among the locals or residents of Jharkhand. Students who have filled the exam form to appear in the exam will be able to download JAC 10th exam date 2023 by visiting the official. The website, Jharkhand Academic Council official, is yet to have the JAC 10th time table 2023, but some local newspapers in Jharkhand are saying that the Jharkhand Board Matric date sheet may be announced very soon or in the coming weeks.
The board exam for all the subjects will start on the relevant date and time and the exam will be conducted in offline mode. Students who have enrolled to appear in the 10th board examination will get the admit card two or three weeks before the exam date to be taken to the exam centre on the day of the exam.
JAC 10th Time Table 2022 Download | Jharkhand Board Exam Routine
|Board Name||Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC)|
|Exam name||Jharkhand 10th Routine 2022 (Class 10)|
|Exam Start date||4th May 2022
|Exam End Date||21st May 2022|
|Time Table status||Released|
Printed Details on JAC Date Sheet 2022
- Exam Name
- Exam Time
- Exam Session
- Exam Date
- Course code and title
- Examination centre name
JAC Matric Time Table 2022
|Exam Date||Subject name|
|4th May 2022||Commerce/Home Science ( 9:45 1:00 pm)
IIT/ ITS/ HEL/ MAE/ SEC/ RET/ BAW/ TAT(9:45 am 12:30 pm)
|5th May 2022||Urdu/ Bengali/ Oriya|
|6th May 2022||Arabic/ Persian/ HO/ Mundari/ Santhali/ Oraon|
|7th May 2022||Kharia/ Khortha/ Kurmali/ Nagpuri/ Panch Pargania|
|8th May 2022||Hindi (Course A & B)|
|10th May 2022||Music|
|11th May 2022||Social Science|
|13th May 2022||Sanskrit|
|17th May 2022||Mathematics|
|19th May 2022||English|
|21st May 2022||Science|
Important Instruction Regarding the Examination
- Candidates should reach the Examination Hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students should carry the admit card and their valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Take care of the question paper provided whether is correct or not, before writing your exam.
- There is a prohibition to carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any candidate is found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If supportive material, other than that which is necessarily permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
How To Download JAC 10th Date Sheet 2023
- visit on Official Website @ jac.jharkhand.gov.in
- Now Click on “Schedule” Link
- Here you will find “Secondary Schedule 2022”
- Click on that link
- A PDF File will appear on the Screen
- Now you are able to check JAC 10th Date Sheet 2022
|To Download JAC Exam Date Sheet 2022||Click Here|