Indian Navy Civilian Personnel Jobs 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply – The Indian Navy has released an online notification for recruitment to the 220 Vacancies of Fire Engine Driver, Fireman Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Indian Navy Civilian Personnel Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 Indian Navy Civilian Personnel Jobs 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Apply
|Organization Name||The Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Fire Engine Driver, Fireman|
|No. of Posts||220 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||60 days after excluding the 1st date of publication|
|Selection Process||Physical fitness test|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Indian Navy Civilian Personnel Jobs Notification||Official Notification|
|Address to Send the Application||The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, (for SO`CRC’) Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Utility Complex (2nd Floor), Naval Base Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh-530014|
To apply for the Indian Navy Civilian Personnel Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Indian Navy Civilian Personnel used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Name of the Post||Qualifications & Experience|
|Fire Engine Driver||Essential Qualification:
- Candidate’s age not exceeding 56 years as of the closing date of receipt of the application for all posts.
- All eligible candidates for the post of Fire Engine Driver and Fireman will have to undergo a physical fitness test as per the standards specified.
- candidates will be strictly based on the merit position based on performance/ assessment, subject to satisfaction of Document Verification, Medical Examination, and other requirements as specified by the Government of India.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Fire Engine Driver||Group -C Non-Industrial; Level-3, (Rs. 21,700-69,100)|
|Fireman||Group -C Non-Industrial; Level 2 (Rs.19,900-63,200)|
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Indian Navy Civilian Personnel exam will be uploaded on the Indian Navy Civilian Personnel website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Indian Navy Civilian Personnel exam will be provided to you here below.
- The Indian Navy Civilian Personnel will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Indian Navy Civilian Personnel answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Indian Navy Civilian Personnel answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
- Indian Navy Civilian Personnel will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Indian Navy Civilian Personnel result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Indian Navy Civilian Personnel .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Indian Navy Civilian Personnel exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.