IIT Roorkee Jobs 2021 | 139 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online – IIT Roorkee has released an online notification for recruitment to the 139 post of Finance Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, Hindi Officer, Assistant Sports Officer, Sr. Scientist Officer, Junior Technical Superintendent, Assistant Security Officer, Coach, Junior Superintendent, Pharmacist, Junior Lab Assistant, Junior Assistant, Driver. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in IIT Roorkee Job Notification before the last date 11th May 2021
IIT Roorkee Jobs 2021 | 139 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
|Organization Name||IIT Roorkee|
|Post Name||Finance Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, Hindi Officer, Assistant Sports Officer, Sr. Scientist Officer, Junior Technical Superintendent, Assistant Security Officer, Coach, Junior Superintendent, Pharmacist, Junior Lab Assistant, Junior Assistant, Driver|
|Total Vacancies||139 Posts|
|Closing Date||11th May 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview, Screening & Shortlisting|
|Post||No. of Vacancies|
|General Duty Medical Officer||02|
|Assistant Sports Officer||01|
|Sr. Scientist Officer||01|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||01|
|Assistant Security Officer||01|
|Junior Lab Assistant||52|
Education Qualification For Group A
|Posts Name||Minimum Qualification & Experience|
Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale. Experience: 15 years of administrative experience, of which at least eight years be as Deputy Registrar or at an equivalent post.
(i) CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance) qualification or having worked in an organized accounts service in Central Government.
(ii) Experience of working in a computerized finance and account systems in the Central Funded Technical Institutes.
|General Duty Medical Officer||MBBS from a university, recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) with at least two years of experience in a recognized Hospital. Preference will be given to the candidates who have the qualification of MD/MS Degree or PG Diploma with two years’ experience in a recognized Hospital.|
|Assistant Sports Officer||(i) A Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with a consistently good academic record.
(ii) Record of having represented the University /college at the inter-university/College at the interuniversity/inter-collegiate competitions or the State and/or nation championship.
(iii) Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by UGC and passed the Physical fitness test conducted in accordance with these regulations.
(iv) Candidates, who are or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. degree), Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility conditions of NET/ SLET/SET.
|Sr. Scientific Officer||Essential Ph.D in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology + 07 years’ relevant experience. OR M.E./M.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology with a first class or its equivalent grade + 10 years’ relevant experience. OR B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science 8s Engineering/Information Technology with a first class or its equivalent grade + 12 years’ relevant experience. OR M.C.A./M.Sc. (Computer Science)/M.Sc. (Information Technology) with a first class or its equivalent grade + 12 years’ relevant experience.
Desirable Experience/working knowledge of ERP, SAP or similar soft
Education Qualification For Group B & C
|Posts Name||Minimum Qualification & Experience|
|Junior Technical Superintendent||M.Sc in (Electronics/Computer Science/Chemistry/Physics) OR B. Tech/B.E. OR B.Sc. with two years’ relevant experience OR MCA with one year experience. Knowledge of computer applications.|
|Assistant Security Officer||(i) Graduate with 4 years relevant experience.
(ii) Should have Military or NCC and Fire Fighting training
(iii) Be able to drive light vehicles/motor cycle and handle fire arms, in addition to having a sound health and active habits.
|Coach||(Qualification for Badminton, Table Tennis, Swimming, Athletics and Hockey coaches)
1. University Degree and recognized Diploma in Physical Education or BPEd from Laxmibai College of Physical Education or equivalent
2. Distinguished sportsman who have represented the Country in recognized International events may also be made eligible for appointment on contractual basis provided they possess a University Degree and the condition of possessing a Diploma in Physical Education or equivalent qualification shall not apply.
3. Diploma in sports coaching from NSNIS, Patiala or equivalent in the above games.
4. At least two years of coaching at CFTI/University/PG level Institutions.
(Qualification for Squash coach)
1. University Degree and recognized Diploma in Physical Education or BPEd from Laxmibai College of Physical Education or equivalent.
2. Distinguished sportsman who has represented the Country in recognized International events may also be considered for appointment on contractual basis provided they possess a University Degree (the condition of possessing a Diploma in Physical Education or equivalent shall not apply).
3. World Squash Federation (WSF): Minimum Level -2 Coaching Course.
|Junior Superintendent||(i) Master Degree OR Bachelors Degree with two years relevant experience.
(ii) Knowledge of computer office applications & Secretariat practices.
|Junior Superintendent (Raj Bhasha)||Post-graduate degree in Hindi preceded by a Bachelor’s degree with English as a : subject OR Bachelor’s degree with Hindi as one compulsory subject and post-graduation in English from any recognized University, with at least one year of relevant translation experience with essential working expertise in computer applications in Hindi and English.
English as an essential subject at the level of 10+2 (12th) and thereafter Bachelor’s degree with Hindi as the main subject and at least 03 years experience of translation from Hindi to English and vice versa in any Central/ State Government organization or any other government/semi government organization.
|Pharmacist||(i) 10+2 or equivalent with Science Stream.
(ii) Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy granted by an Institution of the Central/State Govt. or an Institution recognized by the Central or State Govt.
(iii) Should be registered as a “Pharmacist” under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
|Junior Lab Assistant||Bachelors Degree in (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Computer Science) OR BCA OR Diploma in Engineering of three years’ duration in appropriate field. Knowledge of computer applications.|
|Junior Assistant||Bachelors Degree with knowledge of computer office applications.|
|Driver Grade II||Senior Secondary (10+2) pass with Driving License of both heavy and light duty vehicles with 03 years of driving and maintenance experience OR 10+2 pass with ITI course with Driving license for both heavy and light duty vehicles with 02 years of relevant experience.|
- Group A Posts (For each post): Rs. 500.
- Group B & C Posts (For each post): Rs. 250.
- No fee for IIT Roorkee regular employees/ SC/ ST/ Divyang (PWD)/ Women Candidates.
- Payment Mode: Online.
- Finance Officer: Not more than 55 years.
- Sr. Scientist Officer: Not more than 50 years.
- Other Group A Posts: Less than 35 years.
- Group B Posts: 18 years to 32 years.
- Group C Posts: 18 years to 27 years.
- Written Test
Group B & C
- Tier-I: Written Examination (Screening & Shortlisting)
- Tier-II: Second Level Examination
Pay Scale For Group A
|Posts Name||Pay Level (7th CPC)|
|Finance Officer||Pay Level-14 (7th CPC)|
|General Duty Medical Officer||Pay Level-10 (7th CPC)|
|Hindi Officer||Pay Level-10 (7th CPC)|
|Assistant Sports Officer||Pay Level-10 (7th CPC)|
|Sr. Scientific Officer (SS) (on contract) Academic||Pay Level-12 (7th CPC)|
Pay Scale For Group B & C
|Name of post||Pay Level|
|Junior Technical Superintendent (Group B)||Level – 6 Rs.35400- 112400|
|Assistant Security Officer (Group B)||Level – 6 Rs.35400- 112400|
|Coach (Badminton-1. Table Tennis-1, Swimming-1. Athletics-1. Hockey-1 and Squash-1) (Group B)||Level – 6 Rs.35400- 112400|
|Junior Superintendent (Group B)||Level – 6 Rs.35400- 112400|
|Junior Superintendent (Raj Bhasha) (Group B)||Level – 6 Rs.35400- 112400|
|Pharmacist (Group C)||Level – 5 Rs.29200- 92300|
|Junior Lab Assistant (Group C)||Level – 3 Rs.21700- 69100|
|Junior Assistant (Group C)||Level – 3 Rs.21700- 69100|
|Driver Grade 11 (Group C)||Level – 3 Rs.21700- 69100|
How To Apply For IIT Roorkee Jobs 2021
- Visit the official website of the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee @ iitr.ac.in
- The homepage of the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee appears on the screen.
- Candidates need to find the IIT Roorkee Jobs 2021 Notification link.
- Click on the attachment.
- Fill the IIT Roorkee Application Form 2021.
- Submit the form to the organization.
|IIT Roorkee Jobs Group ‘A’ Posts||Jobs Notification|
|IIT Roorkee Jobs Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Posts Under Direct Recruitment||Jobs Notification|
|Apply Online||Online Registration Links|