IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2021 | 24 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now – IIT Hyderabad has released an online notification for recruitment to the 24 Vacancies of Executive Engineer (Electrical), Senior Technical Superintendent, Junior Medical Officer, Junior Psychological Counselor, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Technical Superintendent, Junior Technician, and Multi Skill Assistant Gr – l (Electrical) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in IIT Hyderabad Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
IIT Hyderabad Recruitment 2021 | 24 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now
|Organization Name||IIT Hyderabad|
|Post Names||Executive Engineer (Electrical), Senior Technical Superintendent, Junior Medical Officer, Junior Psychological Counselor, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Technical Superintendent, Junior Technician, and Multi Skill Assistant Gr – l (Electrical)|
|Total Posts||24 Posts|
|Notification Date||11th September 2021|
|Closing Dates||11th October 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Skill/ Written Test|
|IIT Hyderabad Jobs 2021 Notification||Official Notification|
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Executive Engineer (Electrical)||1|
|Senior Technical Superintendent||1|
|Junior Medical Officer||1|
|Junior Psychological Counselor||1|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||2|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||2|
|Multi Skill Assistant Gr – l (Electrical)||1|
To apply for the IIT Hyderabad Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, IIT Hyderabad used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Executive Engineer (Electrical)||Essential: BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with first class from a recognized University/ Institution. With at least 10 years of relevant experience out of which at least 4 years of relevant experience as Assistant Executive Engineer in Pay Level 10 or its equivalent position OR
Relevant experience should be from CPWD/ State PWD, Centrally Funded Institutions or similar organized services/ PSU, Statutory or Autonomous Organizations/ Universities/ reputed organization under Central/ State Government.
Desirable: Experience in National/ International construction management, practice including CPWD practices. Building Information Modelling and related Software, Knowledge of Auto CAD (Computer-Aided Design) and Project management software or Computer literacy and experience of working with computer office applications.
|Senior Technical Superintendent||Essential: First Class ME/ M.Tech in Power Electronics/ Power Systems/ Control/ Instrumentation with First class in BE/ B.Tech. At least 8 years of relevant experience of which at least 3 years of experience at postgraduate level in conducting experimental research.
Desirable: a) Strong communication skills, Experience in experimental research, Experience in lab establishment, Proficiency in hardware experimentation related to power
electronic converters, PCB design, Strong programming skills with proficiency in C/ Python/ LabVIEW, MATLAB and Familiarity with application software like PSS/ E, PSCAD, Power World Simulator, DigSilent, FPGA & DSP Programming, Network Programming
|Junior Medical Officer||Essential: a) MBBS degree with at least 55% marks and b) at least 6 years of relevant experience OR at least 3 years of relevant experience after 2 years of PG specialization in any area.
Desirable: Master or Diploma in OG/ Pediatrics/ Emergency Medicine/ General Medicine
|Junior Psychological Counselor||Essential: Master’s Degree in Psychology with at least 55% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Institution. At least 2 years of relevant experience in counselling as a clinical psychologist in a medical/ reputed academic institute / any other organization of repute in Pay Level 6 or equivalent, and stay on campus mandatory.
Desirable: Experience in counselling young adults living in a residential campus of an academic institution of repute
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Essential: BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering with first class from a recognized University/ Institution. At least 3 years of relevant experience. Experience shall be in any state/ central government organizations/ private large construction firms of National and
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Technical Superintendent||Essential:First Class BE/ B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Computer science/ Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Electrical &
Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Chemical Engineering / Geo-technical Engineering/ Transportation
Engineering/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production/ Manufacturing/ Aerospace/ Mechatronics with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
|Junior Technician||Essential: First Class BE/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering with at least 1 year of experience in relevant area OR First-Class Diploma in Chemical Engineering with at least 3 years of experience in
relevant area. Or Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering Or First class in M.Sc (Physics) or First-class BE/ B.Tech (Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation) with at least 1 year of subject-related technical experience and knowledge in Computer Applications.
|Multi Skill Assistant Gr – l (Electrical)||Essential: a) First Class ITI in Electrician Trade with wire-man license and b) at least 5 years of experience (including 1 year Apprenticeship) in 33KV MRS or 11 KV substations, HT equipment, Domestic wiring & Industrial wiring|
- Candidates age should be minimum of 18 years and maximum age not exceeding 45 years on the last date for receipt of applications.
- SC/ ST – 5 years against reserved posts only.
- OBC – 3 years against reserved posts only.
- PWD with minimum 40% disability – 15 years for SC/ ST, 13 years for OBC, and 10 years.
- Ex-servicemen As per Government of India norms.
- SC/ ST, PwD, EWS, Women :Nil
- All Other Candidates :Rs. 500/-.
IIT Hyderabad used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
|Post Name||Pay Level and Pay
|Executive Engineer (Electrical)||11: 67700 – 208700|
|Senior Technical Superintendent||10: 56100 – 177500|
|Junior Medical Officer||10: 56100 – 177500|
|Junior Psychological Counselor||08: 47600 – 151100|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||06: 35400 – 112400|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||06: 35400 – 112400|
|Technical Superintendent||08: 47600 – 151100|
|Junior Technician||03: 21700 – 69100|
|Multi Skill Assistant Gr – l (Electrical)||01: 18000 – 56900|
How To Apply For IIT Hyderabad Job 2021
- Visit the official site @ www.iith.ac.in.
- The home page of the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad will appear.
- Open the Careers panel which is on top of the home page.
- Search for the Advertisement No. IITH/ 2021/ Rec/ NF/09 dated 11.09.2021.
- Open the link once you find it.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Candidates can apply if eligible.
- Aspirants need to send the application form before the closing date.
IIT Hyderabad Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the IIT Hyderabad exam will be uploaded on the IIT Hyderabad website.
- Further, the direct link to download the IIT Hyderabad exam will be provided to you here below.
IIT Hyderabad Answer Key 2021
- The IIT Hyderabad will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the IIT Hyderabad answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the IIT Hyderabad answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
IIT Hyderabad Result 2021
- IIT Hyderabad will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The IIT Hyderabad result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the IIT Hyderabad .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the IIT Hyderabad exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.