IGNOU Assistant Registrar Security Officer Result 2021 | Check Cut Off – Indira Gandhi National Open University has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Assistant Registrar & Security Officer. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 22 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. Candidates who applied in Indira Gandhi National Open University gave their Exam Successfully on 24th January, 2021 and now waiting for their Results. This Exam was conducted for the Recruitment on the Posts of Assistant Registrar & Security Officer. Now Candidates who appeared in this Exam are waiting for the Results. Many Candidates are Searching and Enquiring about the Results from the Various Sources. The Results are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the Official website of IGNOU.
- 1 IGNOU Assistant Registrar Security Officer Result 2021 | Check Cut Off
IGNOU Assistant Registrar Security Officer Result 2021 | Check Cut Off
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Post Name||Assistant Registrar, Security Officer|
|No. Of Posts||22 Posts|
|Exam Date||24th January 2021|
|Results Release Date||May 2021(Tentative)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
- Indira Gandhi National Open University has conducted the Written Exam successfully on 24th of January, 2021 for the Posts of Assistant Registrar & Security Officer.
- Exam was of Objective type and the Questions were in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Maximum Marks for this Exam was 200 Marks.
- There were total 200 Questions & the Time allocated for this Exam was of 2 hours.
- Online (Computer Based Test)
Details Mention On IGNOU Results 2021
- Name of the University
- Student Name
- Exam Name
- Roll Number
- Course Name
- Year and Semester
- Marks gained in each Subject
- Total Marks
- Final Status (Pass/ Fail)
IGNOU Assistant Registrar Cut off Marks
The cut-off mark is the minimum passing marks for all those candidates who have cleared in IGNOU Assistant Registrar Result 2021. Now candidates are required to check the cut-off criteria to get selected for the next round. The board will also release the cut off marks for all candidates on its official website. By a few factors, cut-off marks will be generated by the board according to the number of candidates who appeared in this exam and available seats in the department. A large number of candidates have appeared in this exam. So the cut off marks will also be so high.
IGNOU Assistant Registrar Merit List 2021
The final selection list of candidates for Assistant Registrar and Security Officer posts will available soon. Candidates who cleared in their IGNOU Assistant Registrar Result 2021 as well as cut off marks can check their name in the selection list. Only candidates who qualify the all-round will able to check their name in the merit list. The board will soon update the list on its official website.
How To Check IGNOU Assistant Registrar Results 2021?
- Visit the official website Of Indira Gandhi National Open University @ ignou.ac.in
- On the home page, click on “Student Support”
- Select the option “Results”
- A new page will appear on the screen with the list of results.
- Click on the IGNOU Assistant Registrar, Security Officer Result 2021 link
- IGNOU Result 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Check the result and download it.
- Maintain it safely for further purposes.
|To Check IGNOU Assistant Registrar, Security Officer Result 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|