IGCAR Nurse Technician Pharmacist Jobs 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research has released an online notification for recruitment to the 09 Vacancies of Nurse/ A, Technician/ B (Lab Technician), Pharmacist Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in IGCAR Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
IGCAR Nurse Technician Pharmacist Jobs 2021 | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research|
|Post Names||Nurse/ A, Technician/ B (Lab Technician), Pharmacist|
|Total Vacancies||9 Posts|
|Closing Date||14th October 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Online Interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|IGCAR Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist Job Notification 2021 PDF
|Technician/ B (Lab Technician)||01|
To apply for the IGCAR Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, IGCAR Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Nurse/ A||1. HSC/ XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) + valid registration as Nurse from Central/ State Nursing Council of India (or) B. Sc (Nursing)
2. Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital or Nursing Assistant Class III & above from Armed forces.
|Technician/ B (Lab Technician)||Minimum 60% marks in SSC or HSC with Science and Maths subjects + one-year certificate course in Medical Laboratory Technician Trade Certificate from a recognized Institution.|
|Pharmacist/ B||HSC (10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 6 months training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central and State Pharmacy council|
- Not to exceed 50 years as on date of Interview
- The officials will conduct the Online Interview as part of the selection procedure as per the schedule.
|Technician/ B (Lab Technician)||Rs.30080/-|
How To Apply For IGCAR Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @ igcar.gov.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Technician/ B (Lab Technician), Pharmacist/ B, Nurse/ A Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research asks. Else, move to the next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
IGCAR Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the IGCAR Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist exam will be uploaded on the IGCAR Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist website.
- Further, the direct link to download the IGCAR Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist exam will be provided to you here below.
IGCAR Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist Answer Key 2021
- The IGCAR Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the IGCAR Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the IGCAR Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
IGCAR Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist Result 2021
- IGCAR Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The IGCAR Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the IGCAR Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the IGCAR Nurse, Technician, Pharmacist exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.