IDBI Bank Executive Previous Question Papers PDF | Check Exam Pattern – Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has going to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Executive, for that they shall upload the Syllabus and Written Exam Pattern on the Official Site. Applied candidates who are searching and preparing for this Written Examination. This page will be useful to you, we have included the detailed Previous Papers and Exam Pattern Here.
IDBI Bank Executive Previous Question Papers PDF | Check Exam Pattern
|Organization||IDBI Bank Limited (IDBI Bank)|
|Name of the Exam||IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Post||Executive on Contract|
|Category||Previous Question Papers|
|Work Location||All over India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Job|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Selection process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Syllabus Status||Available on this page|
IDBI Bank Exam Pattern 2023
- The Selection Process includes the Online Written Exam.
- Minimum 50% Passing Marks are necessary for the Online Exam.
- The exam will conduct in English & Hindi Language only.
- The penalty for the wrong answer is the -1/4th (0.25) mark.
- The Online Test carries 150 Questions of 150 Marks.
- The total exam duration is 90 minutes.
|Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
|Working the English Language||50||50|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||50|
- Online Test
- Document Verification
- Pre-Recruitment Medical Test
- Personal Interview
IDBI Executive Previous Papers PDF Download
- To Download IDBI Bank Executive Reasoning Previous Paper PDF
- Download IDBI Bank Executive Quantitative Aptitude Question Paper PDF
- To Download IDBI Bank Executive English Language Previous Paper PDF
- Download IDBI Bank Executive Reasoning Previous Paper PDF
- To Download IDBI Bank Executive Quantitative Aptitude Question Paper PDF
- Download IDBI Bank Executive Previous Paper PDF
Importance of Practicing Previous Year Paper PDF:
- Practicing the Previous Year Question Papers is the mock of the real exam scenario.
- By consistently solving the old question papers you can easily avoid unwanted panic or nervousness while attending the real exam.
- Solved Practice Paper helps candidates to score high marks in the Exam Preparation.
- Candidates should Practice Previous Year Paper for understanding the types of questions asked in the written exam.
- Aspirants can improve their time management and accuracy by continuously practicing.
- Practicing more papers will give you the feel of attending the real exam. So you can avoid your unnecessary panic.
- After practicing Previous Year Paper don’t forget to analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on your weak topics more and convert them into your strengths.
- Practice more previous year’s Question papers before the exam.
- As the exams are of shorter duration, practicing more papers is very much important to attempt more questions in a shorter time period.
- After practicing the Previous Year Papers, analyze your mistakes.
- Focus on the weak topics more and convert them into your strength.
- Practicing in this way will give quality results.
|Download IDBI Bank Executive Syllabus 2023||Syllabus|
|IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2023
|Official Website||Click Here|