HPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2023 | Check Exam Pattern – Haryana Public Service Commission has released the exam syllabus for the post of Assistant Professor. Therefore, the commission will decide and fix the exam date and exam centers soon on their official website. Candidates who have applied and waiting to download the HPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2023 can now get it from here. Here we are providing the latest syllabus and exam pattern of the Assistant Professor online exam that is conducted by HPSC
HPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2023 | Check Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Professor|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
HPSC Assistant Professor Exam Pattern 2023
- HPSC Assistant Professor question paper will be of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ’s)
- The paper will be bilingual i.e, Hindi & English except for language papers.
- The duration of the paper will be 2 hours with maximum marks of 100.
- There will be no negative marking in the HPSC Assistant Professor Exam.
|Type of Exam||Subject||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Objective Type Questions||Questions will be asked from concerned subjects (Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, English, Geography, Hindi, History, Maths, Physical Education, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Sociology, Zoology)||100||2 Hours|
- The candidates clearing the written exam will be called in for the interview round.
- The maximum marks set by the commission are 12.5 marks to be scored by the candidate to get selected.
- Once the candidate gets through the interview, he/she will be listed in the merit list on the basis of the marks obtained by him/her in the written exam and interview.
HPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2023
The optional subjects available for this exam are as follows:
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Details Of HPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus
Paper 1 – General Studies
- Awards and Honors
- Books and Authors
- Defense System
- Current Affairs
- Heritage and Arts
- International and National Organisations
- Indian Economy
- History of Modern India and Indian Culture
- Current National Issues Topics of Social Relevance
- Indian Politics
- Geography Of India
- Developments In The Field Of Science And Technology, Communication And Space
Paper 2 – Optional Subjects
- Basic principles and applications of quantum mechanics – hydrogen atom, angular momentum.
- Variational and the perturbational methods.
- Basics of the atomic structure
- The Theoretical treatment of atomic structures and chemical bonding.
- Chemical applications of the group theory.
- Basic principles and application of spectroscopy
- Chemical thermodynamics.
- Phase equilibria.
- Statistical thermodynamics.
- Chemical equilibria.
- Chemical kinetics
- Concepts of catalysis.
- Polymer chemistry.
- Colloids and surface phenomena.
- Data analysis.
- Chemical periodicity
- Structure and bonding in homonuclear – and heteronuclear molecules.
- Concepts of acids and bases.
- Chemistry of the main group elements and their respective compounds
- Chemistry of transition elements.
- Inner transition elements
- Organometallic compounds.
- Cages and metal clusters.
- Analytical chemistry
- Bioinorganic chemistry
- Characterisation of inorganic compounds.
- Nuclear chemistry
- IUPAC nomenclature of organic compounds.
- Principles of stereochemistry, conformational analysis, isomerism and chirality.
- Reactive intermediates and organic reaction mechanisms.
- Concepts of aromaticity.
- Pericyclic reactions.
- Named reactions.
- Organic Transformations and rearrangements.
- Principles and applications of organic photochemistry. Free radical reactions.
- Reactions involving nucleophilic carbon intermediates.
- Oxidation and reduction of functional groups.
- Common reagents in organic synthesis.
- Chemistry of natural products
- Selective organic transformations
- Chemistry of aromatic and aliphatic heterocyclic compounds.
- Structural characterisation of organic compounds.
- Chemistry in nanoscience and technology.
- Catalysis and green chemistry.
- Medicinal chemistry.
- Supramolecular chemistry.
- Environmental chemistry
- Unit – I: Business Environment
- Unit–II: The Financial and Management Accounting
- Unit – III: Business Economics
- Unit-IV: Business Statistics & Data Processing
- Unit–V: Business Management
- Unit–VI: Marketing Management
- Unit–VII: Financial Management
- Unit–VIII: Human Resources Management
- Unit–IX: Banking and The Financial Institution
- Unit– X: International Business
- Representation of Numbers
- Logic Families
- Sequential Circuits
- CPU Organization
- Memory Organization
Unit – II
- Programming Languages
- Programming in C
- Object Oriented Programming
Unit – III
- Relational Database Design
- Query Processing and Optimization
- Data Structures
- Discrete Structures
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms
- Computer Networks
- Data Communication
- Network Security
- System Programming
- Compiler Design
- Operating Systems
- Memory Management
- Concurrent Processing
- Linux/Unix OS
- Software Engineering
- Data Warehousing
- Data Mining.
- Computer Graphic
- Web Engineering
- Operating Research
- Theory of Computation
- Chomsky Hierarchy of languages
- Linear Bounded Automata (LBA)
- Turing Machine (TM)
- Micro – Economic Analysis
- Macro – Economic Analysis
- Development and Planning
- Public Finance
- International Economics
- Money and Banking
- Indian Economy
- Quantitative Methods
- Industrial Economics
- Agriculture Economics
|Download HPSC Assistant Professor Syllabus 2023||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|