HPPSC Range Forest Officer Jobs 2021 | 45 Posts | Application Form – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released notification for the posts of the Range Forest Officer Class II vacancies for 45 Posts. Candidates who are eligibility criteria may submit their HPPSC Range Forest Officer Application form on or before the last date 19th April 2021.
Online application for this HPPSC Range Forest Officer jobs Recruitment 2021 will be started and Closing date to submit the application form is 19th April 2021. Selection for HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment will be through Physical Tests, Written Test (Screening Test & Mains Exam), Interview/Personality Test. Those who are already applied before no need to apply now. For details regarding HPPSC Forest Dept Range Forest Officer jobs Examination Pattern, Syllabus, Pay Scale, Age limits, Physical Standards and more information is given below.
HPPSC Range Forest Officer Jobs 2021 | 45 Posts | Application Form
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Post Name||Range Forest Officer|
|Total Vacancies||45 posts|
|Closing Dates||19th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Screening Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Applicants must Pass B.Sc. Forestry from the recognized Organization/Board. In case of non-availability of B.Sc. Forestry candidates, the post(s) will be filled up from amongst Non-B.Sc. Forestry candidates. The recruitment process for B.Sc. Forestry and Non-B.Sc. Forestry will be clubbed together.
Candidate(s) must possess Bachelor‟s Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering from any recognized University with at least one of the following subjects:-
- Computer Applications / Science.
- Engineering (Agricultural / Chemical / Civil / Computer / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical)
- Environmental Science
- Veterinary Science
Candidate age between 21 years to 31 years of 1st January 2021.
- Screening Test (Objective type/ Computer Based Test)/ Written Examination/ Physical Standard Test/ Personality Test.
- No in-service (Regular Service) candidate will be interviewed unless he/ she bring NOC from the concerned employer.
Physical Exam Details
Those from Arunachal Pradesh, Lahaul & Spiti and Meghalaya shall be as under:-
- Male candidate = 152 Cm.
- Female candidate = 145 Cm.
|Height (cm.)||Chest girth (cm)Normal||Chest girth (cm)Expansion|
|Male candidate||163||79 cm.||05 cm.|
|Female candidate||150||74 cm.||05 cm.|
Salary For HPPSC Range Forest Officer Jobs
Applicants will get the Pay band of Rs. 10300 – Rs. 34800/- + Rs. 4800/- (G.P.).
HPPSC Range Forest Officer Syllabus & Exam pattern
(A) For Non- Forestry Graduates:
|Knowledge of current events of national and international importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject||30 Marks|
|Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian Culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India, Disaster Management, Environment and Gender issues and teachings of Mahatma Gandhi.||40 Marks|
(B) For Forestry Graduates:
|Forestry Subject||80 Marks|
|General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh||10 Marks|
|General Knowledge of National and International Affairs.||10 Marks|
How To Apply For HPPSC Range Forest Officer Jobs 2021
- Visit the official site of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) @ www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- On the home page, you can get the What’s new section.
- Click on it there you can find the HPPSC RFO Jobs 2021 Notification.
- Download it and in the notification.
- And check the details and if you are eligible.
- Then fill the online HP Range Forest Officer Application Form 2021.
- And submit it to the officials.
|HPPSC RFO Jobs 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|HP Range Forest Officer Application Form 2021||Click Here|
|HPPSC Range Forest Officer Amit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|