HP Postal Circle Sports Quota Jobs Notification 2021 | Eligibility | Salary – Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle has released an online notification for recruitment to the 18 Vacancies of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Postman and Multi Tasking Staff Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in HP Postal Circle Sports Quota Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
HP Postal Circle Sports Quota Jobs Notification 2021 | Eligibility | Salary
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Postman and Multi Tasking Staff|
|Number of Posts||18 Posts|
|Application Starting date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||15th December 2021|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Address to send the Application Form||Chief Postmaster General, (R & E Section) Himachal Pradesh Circle, Kasumpati, Shimla – 171009|
|HP Postal Circle Sports Quota Jobs 2021 Notification||Official Notification|
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||13|
To apply for the HP Postal Circle Sports Quota Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, HP Postal Circle Sports Quota used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Candidates applying for the posts of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistants/ Postman must have passed the 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates applying for the post of Multi Tasking Staff should have passed the 10th standard from a recognized Board.
- Candidate must have computer typing and Data Entry knowledge up to the required standard, i,e 30/25 words speed per minute in English, Hindi. This condition does not apply to the candidates applying only for the posts of Multi Tasking Staff.
- The candidate applying for the post of Postman/ Multi Tasking Staff should have studied local language i.e. Hindi at least up to the 10th standard.
- The candidate selected for the post of Postman should acquire a valid driving licence to drive a two-wheeler or three-wheeler or Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) within a period of two years of appointment.
- Sportsmen who have represented the Country/ National competition/ University/ State School Teams or awarded National Awards in Physical efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive are mandatory sports eligibilities.
- For Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, and Postman – Between 18 years to 27 years as of 15th December 2021.
- For Multi Tasking Staff – Between 18 years to 25 years as of 15th December 2021.
- The age relaxation is given as per Govt. rules.
- For UR/ OC, EWS, and OBC candidates – Rs.400/-
- For SC/ ST/ Woman/ PWD candidates – Rs. 100/-
- To be deposited through e-payment, in any computerized post office in India, under biller ID – 70124.
- For Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant – Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-)
- For Postman – Pay Level – 3 (Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-)
- For Multi Tasking Staff – Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 56,900/-)
How To Apply For HP Postal Circle Sports Quota Jobs 2021
- Visit the official site @ indiapost.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Multi Tasking Staff, Postman, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Himachal Pradesh Postal Circle asks. Else, move to the next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 15.12.2021.
HP Postal Circle Sports Quota Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the HP Postal Circle Sports Quota exam will be uploaded on the HP Postal Circle Sports Quota website.
- Further, the direct link to download the HP Postal Circle Sports Quota exam will be provided to you here below.
HP Postal Circle Sports Quota Answer Key 2021
- The HP Postal Circle Sports Quota will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the HP Postal Circle Sports Quota answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the HP Postal Circle Sports Quota answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
HP Postal Circle Sports Quota Result 2021
- HP Postal Circle Sports Quota will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The HP Postal Circle Sports Quota result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the HP Postal Circle Sports Quota .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the HP Postal Circle Sports Quota exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.