HAL Design Trainee MT Syllabus 2021 PDF | Check Exam Pattern – The Candidates who applied for HAL Design Trainee, MT Recruitment 2021 can check the complete updated HAL Design Trainee, MT Syllabus 2021. The topic-wise detailed HAL Design Trainee, MT Syllabus 2021 for all the sections is provided below. Candidates can also download the HAL Design Trainee, MT Syllabus 2021 PDF in the link provided below. Before starting with your preparation, knowing the HAL Design Trainee, MT Syllabus 2021 is important
HAL Design Trainee MT Syllabus 2021 PDF | Check Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Hindustan Aerospace Limited (HAL)|
|Post Name||Management Trainee, Design Trainee|
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in the Online Selection Test followed by the Interview.
- Online Selection Test
About HAL Design Trainee Recruitment:
The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has invites online applications for filling the 100 posts of Management Trainee and Design Trainee. Thousands of eligible and interested candidates has applied for these HAL Trainee posts. The recruitment online application form submission process was scheduled from 17/03/2021 to 05/04/2021. For more details like total number of conductor posts, education, age limit and application fees you can go through the recruitment process.
About HAL Trainee Exam 2021
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) will conducts the Examination for the Posts of Management/ Design Trainee on 24/04/2021 and 25/04/2021. Candidates who applied for these Posts and was waiting for the Exam Dates, now can prepare for their Exam accordingly the dates. The Hal Management Trainee Exam will be Objective Type.
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions.
- This Test will be conducted in 3 parts.
- Total Number of Questions in this Exam will be 160.
- Time allocated for this Exam will be of Two and Half hours duration.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of Online Test marks in order of merit in the ratio of 1: 5.
- Final Merit List shall be prepared by assigning the weightage of 85% marks for Online Test and 15% marks for Interview.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Part I: General Awareness||20 Questions|
|Part II: English & Reasoning||40 Questions|
|Part III: Questions from Concerned Discipline of Engineering||100 Questions|
HAL Syllabus Design Trainee 2021
HAL Syllabus MT, Design Trainee Syllabus 2021 gives you a clear idea of the topics you should prepare for the written test. Work on your weaker sections to boost your score in the examination with speed and accuracy. Know the HAL Syllabus MT, Design Trainee Salary 2021 details for various posts.
General Awareness Syllabus
- Sports and Games
- Important Days
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Indian Constitution
- Current Affairs – National & International
- General Policy
- Indian History
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Capitals of India
- Indian Economy
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Science – Invention & Discoveries
- Politics Economic Science
- Current Events
- Current Affairs – National and International
- Countries and Capitals
- International and National Organizations
- Science and Technology
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Indian National Movement
- Awards and Honors
- Important Days
English And Reasoning Syllabus
- Precise Writing
- Odd Man Out
- Essay Writing
- Fill in the Blanks
- Indices and Surds
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simplification and Approximation
- H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Trains.
- Time and Work Partnership
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Mixture and Alligation
- Number Systems.
- Coding and Decoding
- Input & Output Devices
- Idioms & Phrases
- Boats and Streams.
- Data Interpretation.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Boats and Streams
- English Grammar
- Numbers and Ages
Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Tool Engineering.
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics.
- Vector Calculus.
- Numerical Methods.
- Differential Equations.
- Forming Processes.
- Metal Casting.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Engineering Materials.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Operations Research.
- Joining Processes.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Theory of Machines.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Probability & Statistics.
Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Electrical Materials
- Computer Fundamentals
- Control Systems
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Systems and Signal Processing
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement, and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Digital Electronics.
- Analog Electronics
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Manufacturing Processes
- Mechanical Metallurgy
- Extractive Metallurgy
- Thermodynamics and Rate Processes
- Physical Metallurgy
Computer Science Syllabus
- Database Management System
- Mobile Communications
- Operating System
- Computer Software
- Cryptography and Network Security
- Performance Evaluation
- Design and Analysis of Algorithm
- Programming Languages, etc.
|HAL Design Trainee, MT Syllabus 2021||Syllabus|
|HAL Design Trainee MT Previous Papers PDF
||Previous Question Papers|
|HAL Design Trainee Admit Card 2021||Admit Card|