GSECL Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date Out @ gsecl.in – Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) has released a notification for 274 Vacancies Of Company Secretary, Junior Programmer, Vidyut Sahayak, Instrument Mechanic & Vidyut Sahayak Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the GSECL Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the GSECL Exam Date 2022 is 17th January 2022 To 21st January 2022
Candidates can download the GSECL exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) will release the GSECL Admit Card is 4th January 2022. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
- 1 GSECL Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date Out @ gsecl.in
GSECL Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Date Out @ gsecl.in
|Organization Name||Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)|
|Post Names||Company Secretary, Junior Programmer, Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer- Elect./ Mech./ I&C/ E&C/ Meta./ Civil), Instrument Mechanic & Vidyut Sahayak (Plant Attendant Gr.I Elect./ Mech.)|
|Exam Dates||17th January 2022 To 21st January 2022|
|Admit Card Release Status||Will Be Released On 4th January 2022|
GSECL Exam pattern 2022
- The exam pattern looks like this:
- The test will be of the objective type.
- The questions are asked in the form of MCQs.
- The paper for the exam consisted of 100 questions.
- The maximum number of points for this exam is 100 points.
- Each question is given 1 point.
- There is a negative scoring system and a 1/4 mark for each incorrect answer is deducted to get the total score.
- “The question paper will only be in English and Gujarati language”.
Details Mentioned on the GSECL Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the GSECL Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For GSECL Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download GSECL Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited @ gsecl.in.
- The main page of GSECL will appear on the screen.
- Go to the Careers section.
- In that search for the GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2022 link.
- Click on that link.
- Enter the login details in the required fields.
- Just given a hit on the Submit button.
- Take two or more copies of the GSECL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2022 to attend the exam.
|To Download GSECL Hall Ticket 2022|
|To Check GSECL Exam Schedule 2022