Goa PSC Previous Question Papers PDF | Check PSC Exam Pattern – Goa PSC Junior Assistant Exam date & centre will be announced soon at online. Candidates are you searching for Goa PSC Junior Assistant (Group C) Exam Pattern . Goa PSC Junior Assistant Sample Papers, Model papers, Old Examination Papers, Goa PSC Junior Assistant selection process, Goa PSC Junior Assistant qualification, Goa PSC Junior Assistant and Document verification for more details available here. Candidates we are provide Goa PSC Junior Assistant Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Goa PSC Previous Question Papers PDF | Check PSC Exam Pattern
|Organization Name||Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Agricultural Officer, Planning Officer, Assistant Professor in Architecture, Assistant Engineer, by Transfer on Deputation, Lecturer in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Lecturer in Radiology, Assistant Archivist Grade-I, Junior Scale Officer of Goa Civil Service|
|Category||Previous Question Papers|
|Selection Process||Pre-Screening Test, Repeat Pre-Screening Test, and Screening Test,
Competitive Written Test, Oral Interview
Goa PSC 2021 Vacancies
- Junior Scale Officer
- Assistant Professor for Marathi in Goa Government College
- Assistant Director
- Child Development Project Officer/ Social Welfare Officer position
- Physicist, Ayurvedic Physician, Senior Surgeon, and Medical Superintendent officer
- Assistant Professor
- Junior Consultant
- Junior ENT Surgeon
- District Town Planning
- Scientific Assistant
- Senior Translation Officer (Marathi)
- Superintendent officer of the Department of Fisheries
- Assistant Archivist Grade officer
- Junior officer (ENT Surgeon jobs)
- Directorate of Tribal Welfare cadres, Goa
- Ayurvedic Physician
- Senior Surgeon
- Medical Superintendent
- Sub matter Specialist
- Assistant Director for the Department of Tourism
- Senior Translation officer (Konkani)
- Junior Anaesthesia specialist in ESI Hospital, Margao
- Ayurvedic Physician
- Junior Environmental Engineer posts
- Junior Law Officer
Goa PSC 2021 Cut Off
The cut off marks for the exam after each round is decided by the commission and depends on a number of factors. The category wise (probable) cut off marks are:
- General category – 60%
- OBC candidates – 55%
- SC/ST candidates – 50%
Goa PSC Exam Pattern 2021
- The Goa Civil Service Exam for Junior Scale Officer consists of two papers – Paper-I & Paper-II.
- Paper I consists of 200 questions for 200 marks. Paper-I will cover the following topics: General Intelligence, reasoning and numerical aptitude, General knowledge and current affairs, Basics of Indian Constitution, Governance, and Administration.
- Paper-II (English Comprehension) consists of a total of 50 marks.
- Total marks for the written examination are 250 marks, and time duration is 3.5 hours.
- For every wrong answer, 0.5 marks will be deducted (negative marking is applicable)
Goa PSC Pre Screening Test Pattern
- The pre-screening test will be of one-hour duration.
- All eligible candidates will be broken up into small batches of around three hundred candidates in each batch.
- Each batch will have a separate question paper. However, the difficulty level of each paper across batches would be similar.
- The paper will comprise a total of sixty questions of multiple choice type (MCQs) and every question answered will carry one mark for the right answer and zero marks for the wrong answer.
Goa PSC Screening Test Pattern
All those candidates who qualify at this pre-screening test whether at the first attempt or the repeat attempt will be admitted to the Screening Test required for shortlisting of candidates, and this screening test.
- Duration for C.B.R.T : 75 Minutes
- Maximum Marks for C.B.R.T: 75 Marks
Goa PSC Written Test Pattern
The candidates shortlisted by the Commission on the basis of results of the screening test will be subjected to competitive written examination which shall be of 250 marks
Goa PSC Oral Test
All candidates called for the oral interview should obtain a minimum of 50% marks at the oral interview to be eligible for final selection based on 18 below, subject to them obtaining a minimum final combined mark (competitive written examination and oral interview).
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
|Download Goa PSC Previous Question Papers PDF
|To Download Goa PSC Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|