GMC Aurangabad Merit List 2021 Released | Jr Resident Selection List – Govt Medical College, Aurangabad has released the cut off merit list for Junior Resident-I (Service Resident) . Candidates who have applied online for enrollment can choose the course and college for admission according to their admission cut off. The first cut-off for admission in Govt Medical College, Aurangabad Junior Resident-I (Service Resident) will be released so on. After selection in the first cut-off you have to report to Govt Medical College, Aurangabad and deposit the fee. If you do not submit the report and fee then your name will be removed from the first merit list.
GMC Aurangabad Merit List 2021 Released | Jr Resident Selection List
|Organization Name||Govt Medical College, Aurangabad|
|Post Name||Junior Resident-I (Service Resident)|
|No. of Posts||123 Posts|
|GMC Aurangabad Merit List 2021 Release Date
||27th September 2021|
|Mode of GMC Aurangabad Merit List 2021 Declaration||Online|
Govt Medical College, Aurangabad Admission 2021 Counselling Process
- Firstly, the Candidate must check the counselling schedule.
- After checking the list, select a college according to the preference and interest.
- After that, candidates need to register themselves online for counselling.
- The next step is seat allotment, the preference submitted by the candidate will be processed and seats will be allotted to candidates.
- After allotment of seats, candidates must be present at the allotted college to secure their seat and pay the course fee.
- Candidates must bring all the required document at the time of counselling for verification.
Preparation of Govt Medical College, Aurangabad final Merit list 2021?
- The marks scored by the applicant in the qualifying examinations.
- Marks for the subject of English
- Marks obtained in practicals
- Age (Date of Birth)
- Total number of seats available
- Category of the applicant.
- Aggregate marks scored in SSC Examination/ equivalent examination
Details mentioned in the Merit List
The details available below will be included in the Merit List are as:
- Serial Number
- Name of Candidate
- Register Number
- Candidate Category
- Roll No
- Date of Birth
Document Required for UG Admission 2021
- Matriculation Mark sheet
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- 12th Provisional Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Cast Certificate ( If Applicable)
- School Leaving/College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate from Board
- 5 Photograph
- 12th Board exam original admit card without lamination.
- If the candidate applies through a special category then such documents are also required.
How To Check Govt Medical College, Aurangabad Merit List 2021
- Visit the official site of the Govt Medical College, Aurangabad @ www.gmcaurangabad.com
- Then the Govt Medical College, Aurangabad Home Page gets displayed on the screen.
- By scrolling down the page, aspirants can find the Student section.
- There we recommend the candidates to search for the GMC Aurangabad Interview Merit List 2021 link.
- When the authority makes the GMC Aurangabad Merit List 2021 out on the official site, the desired link appears on the screen.
- Then the GMC Aurangabad Selection List 2021 will be out.
- Check out all the particulars carefully and Download GMC Aurangabad Selection List 2021 for additional usage.
|Download Govt Medical College, Aurangabad Admission List 2021|