ESIC Hyderabad Jobs 2021 | 237 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now – Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 237 post of Faculty/ Adjunct Faculty, Senior/ Junior Consultant (Super Speciality), Consultant (Broad Specialty), Senior Resident, Junior Resident/ Tutors. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in ESIC Hyderabad Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
ESIC Hyderabad Jobs 2021 | 237 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Now
|Organization Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Names||Faculty/ Adjunct Faculty, Senior/ Junior Consultant (Super Speciality), Consultant (Broad Specialty), Senior Resident, Junior Resident/ Tutors|
|No. of Posts||237 Posts|
|Mode of Recruitment||On Contract Basis|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||20th August 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
| Official Notification
||ESIC Hyderabad Jobs 2021 Official Notification PDF|
|Post Names||No.Of Posts|
|Super Specialist (Senior Scale)||01|
|Speciality/Specialist (Junior Scale)||14|
|Consultant (Super Specialist) (Senior Level)||3|
|Consultant (Broad Speciality)||6|
To apply for the ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, ESIC Hyderabad used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications & Experience|
|Faculty (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor)||As per NMC (MCI) Guidelines|
|Senior Consultant Super Speciality||
|Super Specialist/ Junior Consultant, Consultant (Broad Specialty))||
|Consultant (Broad Specialty)||
|Senior Resident (Broad Speciality/ Clinical/ Para Clinical/ Pre – Clinical)||
|Senior Resident (Super Speciality Department)||
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (Not Exceeding)|
|Faculty/ Adjunct Faculty (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor)||69 years|
|Consultant (Super Specialist)||66 years|
|Speciality Specialist||66 years|
|Consultant (Broad Specialty)||66 years|
|Senior Resident (Broad Speciality/ Clinical/ Para Clinical/ Pre – Clinical)||45 years|
|Junior Residents||30 years|
Application Fee Details
- SC/ ST/ ESIC Candidates (Regular Employees)/ Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen & PH candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- All other category candidates need to pay Rs.500/-
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
- The officials have specified the Interview dates for each specialty.
- For these details kindly check the official notification.
How To Apply For ESIC Medical College Hyderabad Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official website of ESIC Hyderabad @ www.esic.nic.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Consultant, Junior Consultant, Super Specialist, Senior Consultant Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Employees State Insurance Corporation asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference