ECIL Jobs 2021 | 6 Technical Officer Posts | Eligibility | Application Form – Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released the job notification For Technical Officer Posts . Notification is out for 06 vacancies purely on a contract basis. The tenure of the contract would be for Six Months only. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
- 1 ECIL Jobs 2021 | 6 Technical Officer Posts | Eligibility | Application Form
ECIL Jobs 2021 | 6 Technical Officer Posts | Eligibility | Application Form
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Names||Technical Officer|
|Walk-in Date||6th April 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh , Jammu & Kashmir & Haryana|
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following temporary positions purely on contract basis to work on sealing, distribution, polling, commissioning and FLC activities of EVM and VVPAT at various project sites spread across India.
The Candidate should have first-class Engineering in Electronics & Communication Engineering with a minimum of 60% Marks from a recognized university.
The candidate should have minimum one year Post Qualification Industrial experience including one year training period as Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA).
The Upper Age Limit for the above posts is 30 Years.
The Candidates have to attend the walk-in Interview.
The Selected Candidates will get the salary of Rs.23,000/-
- The selected candidates are required to join within 7 days from the date of issuing the offer.
- The selected candidates are required to obtain Police Verification Certificate (PVC) [not older than 06 months] and submit the same at the time of joining.
- The selected candidates will be deputed across India and will also be rotated from one state to another based on job requirement within short notice. Only these candidates who are willing to travel on short notice should submit an online application.
- Based on organizational needs candidates will also be assigned to work in production-related activities.
How To Apply For ECIL Jobs 2021?
- Visit the Official Site Of ECIL @ecil.co.in
- After Landing on the Home Page.
- Click on Careers.
- And then Job Openings.
- Download the ECIL Jobs Advertisement.
- Read the information available in the Advertisement Carefully.
- If Interested in the above posts.
- Fill the Application Form.
- And Attend the walk-in Interview at the below-given address.
Address to attend the Walk-in-Interview
ECIL Zonal Office, D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi -110 028
|To Download the Technical Officer Notification PDF 2021||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|