DRDA Odisha Recruitment 2021 | 66 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online – District Rural Development Agency, Kalahandi (DRDA) has released the job notification for 66 vacancies of Gram Rozagar Sevak (GRS) Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online before the Last Date to Apply 26th April 2021. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the eligibility criteria and recruitment process. Eligible candidates should submit the online application on or before the last date. For more details details regarding the DRDA Odisha Jobs 2021 Eligibility, Selection Process & Apply Online are given here for your reference.
DRDA Odisha Recruitment 2021 | 66 Posts | Eligibility | Apply Online
|Organization Name||District Rural Development Agency, Kalahandi (DRDA)|
|Post Name||Gram Rozagar Sevak (GRS)|
|Total Vacancies||66 Posts|
|Closing Dates||26th April 2021|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
|Location||Kalahandi – Odisha|
- The minimum qualification of the candidates should be a 10+2 pass or its equivalent qualifications as notified from time to time by CHSE, Odisha with computer proficiency of “O” Level and use of Odia language in computer. Computer proficiency is only qualifying in nature and shall not count for determining the order of merit. The candidates having qualification (s) like PGDCA, BCA, MCA, MSc.
- Computer Science from any Government recognized Organizations / Universities being higher than the “O” Level may be considered, provided such candidates fulfill all other eligibility criteria prescribed in the extant guidelines. Candidature of the candidates submitting PGDC Certificate from Organisation other than Government Recognized Institute /University shall not be considered.
- Equivalent Qualifications of 10 * 2: For the purpose of equivalency of Higher secondary (+2), examinations conducted by the institutions declared equivalent by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha shall be considered. The list of equivalent qualifications of L0 + 2 as provided by CHSE, Odisha vide their Letter No.14527 date,18.12.2017 is enclosed for reference and guidance to the candidates. the candidature may be considered provided the candidate must read, write and speak Odia as a language and have must;
- (i) Passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a Language subject; or
- Passed HSC or equivalent examination with Odia as a medium of examination in nonlanguage subject or
- Passed in Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class- VII from a School or Educational Institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or the Central Government; or
- Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Deptt. of the Government of Odisha.
The age of the Applicant shall not be below 18 years and shall not exceed 40 years as of 1st March 2021. The age of the candidates should be determined as per the Date of Birth mentioned in the Matriculation/ HSC Certificate of the candidates.
- The selection of candidates shall be strictly on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2. Marks secured in the fourth optional shall not be included.
- Provided that in case two or more candidates secure the same marks without 4th optional in +2 or its equivalent examination.
- The candidate older in age as per date of birth in the HSC Certificate (within the stipulated age Limit) will be placed above the younger.
- Further, if the age of two or more candidates is the same, the candidate who has passed HSC Examination earlier will be placed above the other in the select list.
The Salary Offered for Gram Panchayats of Saharanpur district with consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 7000/-(Rupees Seven Thousand) only which may be revised with the approval of Government from time to time.
How To Apply For DRDA Odisha Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official site of District Rural Development Agency, Kalahandi (DRDA) @ kalahandi.nic.in.
- On the home page, scroll down the page.
- There you can find the Recruitment section.
- In that section, you can find the DRDA Odisha Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- Click on it check the details in it.
- And fill the DRDA Odisha Application Form 2021.
- Which is available in that notification And the address details are mentioned below.
Address To Send DRDA Odisha Application Form 2021
District Information & Public Relation Office, NH-26 Near Vimla Convent School, Bhawanipatna-766001
|DRDA Odisha Recruitment 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|