DMET Odisha PG Dental Seat Allotment Result 2021 | 1st 2nd & 3rd List – Friends Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Odisha, BhubaneswarBachelor’s Degree First Year Admission First Seat Allotment Results will be released today. This is an approximate date. If the result is not released today, you will be notified of the new date soon through this website. The link to download is available at the bottom of this page.Now all eligible applicants who have paid fees and successfully submitted online application form for part 1 year admission are looking for the dmetodisha.gov.in 1st & 2nd Allotment Date online at all search engines. Now we want to inform you that tentative date to publish this allotment results list Pdf
- 1 DMET Odisha PG Dental Seat Allotment Result 2021 | 1st 2nd & 3rd List
- 1.1 How a Merit List for seat allotment is Prepared?
DMET Odisha PG Dental Seat Allotment Result 2021 | 1st 2nd & 3rd List
|Organization Name||Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Odisha, Bhubaneswar|
|Course Name||PG Dental|
|First Seat Allotment Result Release Status||Released|
|Declaration of Seat Allotment Results mode||Online|
How a Merit List for seat allotment is Prepared?
- The seat allotment list is prepared based on marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying exam.
- University is offering the admission in UG courses based on the candidates’ marks in 12th class.
- So the merit list will be prepared accordingly.
- To offer admission in sports quota, NCC, etc. the applicant’s performance in these activities is marked.
- In the case of two or more candidates have the same marks in qualifying exam their marks the main subjects then languages are checked.
- An applicant with higher marks will get a higher rank on the list.
Odisha PG medical admission Eligibility Criteria
- Domicile – Aspirant who does not hold the domicile of Odisha but pursued their MBBS from any government college in the state of Odisha are eligible to apply
- Qualifying degree – Candidates must possess a provisional pass certificate/degree of MBBS issued to them by any MCI recognized medical institution
- Internship – It is mandatory for candidates to complete their 12 months rotatory internship on or before March 31, 2021.
DMET Odisha PG Dental 1st Round Seat Allotment 2021 Result
- Eligible candidates who want to take admission are waiting for DMET Odisha PG Dental 1st Counseling 2021 Seat Allotment List.
- The department has prepared the ITI allotment result based on various admission criteria.
- Admission in various colleges will be given on the basis of DMET Odisha PG Dental 1st/2nd/3rd allotment list 2021.
- Board declares the complete allotment process result online on the official page so that students can easily access the list without any error.
DMET Odisha PG Dental 2nd/3rd Seat Allotment List 2021
- Those who applied in DMET Odisha PG Dental Admission process and now waiting for second counseling result.
- The officials of the department release the DMET Odisha PG Dental Second Counseling Result 2021 in October.
- The department releases the first round trail seat allotment on August.
- After that students can check DMET Odisha PG Dental 2nd seat allotment list process.
- Students can visit DMET Odisha PG Dental Seat Allotment Result 2021 official notification and check counseling result.
How To Download DMET Odisha PG Dental Allotment List 2021?
- visit the official site of the Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Odisha @ dmetodisha.gov.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- On the home page, candidates can see the “PG MEDICAL/ DENTAL ADMISSIONS” section.
- Click on that link.
- Again click on the “PG (MEDICAL/ DENTAL) COUNSELING 2021-22” link.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- On that page, again hit on the “CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION/ APPLICATION/ CHOICE LOCKING/ DOWNLOAD OF ALLOTMENT LETTER”.
- There go to the PG Dental section.
- At the end of the page, you can see the “Download Allotment Letter-1st Round” link.
- Enter the details like Registered e-mail ID and Password.
- Click on the submit button.
- There you can check the DMET Odisha PG Dental Allotment Order 2021.
- To login, applicants will have to enter the password which they made while registration.
- Do check the official website daily for latest update.
- Applicants will have to submit the fee within the given time after the decalaration of 1st Allotment.
- Do not share your password with anyone.
- If there will be some vacant seats after the last round, the authority will announce one more Allotment List.
|DMET Odisha PG Dental College Allotment Result 2021|