DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Walkin Date – District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Uttar Dinajpur has released an online notification for recruitment to the 34 Vacancies of Immunization Volunteers, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, GDMO, Specialist , GNM, Medical Officer, Technical Supervisor, Senior Medical Officer, Lab Technician, Counsellor, MT Lab, Care Coordinator, and Clinical Psychologist Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Job Notification before the last dateAll the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility | Salary | Walkin Date
|Organization Name||District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Uttar Dinajpur|
|Position Name||Immunization Volunteers, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, GDMO, Specialist (O&G/ Pediatricians/ Anesthetists), GNM, Medical Officer, Technical Supervisor, Senior Medical Officer, Lab Technician, Counsellor (ICTC), MT Lab (ICTC), Care Coordinator, and Clinical Psychologist|
|Total Vacancies||34 Posts|
|Walk-in date||18th January 2022|
|Job Location||Uttar Dinajpur|
|DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2022 Notification||Official Notification|
|Venue To Attend The Interview||CMOH Office, Uttar Dinajpur|
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Medical Officer (ART Islampur)||1|
|Senior Medical Officer||1|
|GNM (Thalaseamiea Control Programme)||2|
|MT Lab (ICTC)||2|
|Lab Technician (NTEP)||1|
To apply for the DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Immunization Volunteers||Diploma/ Graduate|
|Staff Nurse||GNM from a recognized Institute|
|Specialist (O&G)||Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma|
|Specialist (Pediatricians)||Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma|
|Specialist (Anesthetists)||Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma|
|GNM (NRC)||B.Sc Nursing|
|Medical Officer (ART Islampur)||MBBS|
|Technical Supervisor||12th Pass, Diploma/ Degree/ Post Graduate|
|Senior Medical Officer||MD in Medicine|
|Laboratory Technician||12th Pass, DMLT|
|GNM (Thalaseamiea Control Programme)||B.Sc Nursing|
|Counsellor (ICTC)||Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree|
|MT Lab (ICTC)||Graduation|
|Clinical Psychologist||Graduation/ Post Graduation|
|Lab Technician (NTEP)||12th Pass and Diploma|
Candidates should have a minimum of 22 years and a maximum of 62 years.
- For Immunization Volunteers, MT Lab (ICTC), Counsellor (ICTC) – Written Test, Computer Test, Interview
- For Lab Technician, Care Coordinator, Technical Supervisor – Written Test, Interview
- For Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, GDMO, Specialist (O&G), Specialist (Pediatricians), Specialist (Anesthetists), GNM, Medical Officer, Clinical Psychologist – Walk-In-Interview on 18th January 2022 at 11:00 AM.
- Selected candidates will get the monthly emoluments of Rs.17,000/- to Rs.70,000/-.
- For department-wise salary details, check the official notification which is available in the below section.
How To Apply For DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official site @ uttardinajpur.nic.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Specialist, Technical Supervisor, Clinical Psychologist, Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer, GNM, Immunization Volunteer, Counsellor Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Uttar Dinajpur asks. Else, move to the next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, Go for Walk-in dated on 17.01.2022.
DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur exam will be uploaded on the DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur website.
- Further, the direct link to download the DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur exam will be provided to you here below.
DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Answer Key 2022
- The DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Result 2022
- DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.