DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021 | 419 Posts | Apply Online – Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab has released DHFW Punjab Job Notification 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can attend an interview for Medical Officer (Specialist) posts . Candidates cam download application form before 19th March 2021.
Candidates, who have a qualification of MBBS and Post Graduation in the concerned specialty are eligible. Candidates will be required to send applications in prescribed format so as to reach it to the concerned address . You Need To Check All Details About Directorate Of Health And Family Welfare Punjab 2021 Recruitment’s Such As Required Education Qualification For Medical Officer In Directorate Of Health And Family Welfare Punjab , Required Age Criteria, Salary, And Remuneration, Selection Procedure, How To Apply, Vacancy Details, Application Fees, Important Details, And Links
DHFW Punjab Recruitment 2021 | 419 Posts | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (Specialist)|
|Total Vacancies||419 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Closing Date||19th March 2021|
|Selection Process||Walkin Interview|
Candidate should have completed MBBS Degree and holding a Post Graduate Degree in requisite specialty from any of the recognized board / University.
- Age should be between 18 and 37 years.
- SC/ BC – 5 Years
- Physically Handicapped – 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – 3 Years
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.56,100/- per month.
- Based on the Interview.
- There is no Application Fee.
Directorate, Health, and Family Welfare, Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhavan, Sector-34/A, Chandigarh. (Room No.224)
- Date of notification Released – 13th March 2021
- Last Date to download the application Form – 19th March 2021
- Walk-In Date – will update soon
How Attend DHFW Punjab Walkin 2021
- Visit the official Website @ health.punjab.gov.in.
- Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab’s official main page will open on the screen.
- Now, from the latest news section, find the DHFW Punjab Walkin 2021 link.
- Click on the link.
- Go through the entire PDF for all the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, download the application form.
- Fill in all the details and carry them to the DHFW Punjab Walkin interview.
- Candidates must bring an attempt certificate of MBBS and MD/ MS etc.
- If a candidate will not bring an attempt certificate of MBBS he/ she will be marked 3rd attempt and 8 marks will be deducted from his MBBS Marks.
- If a candidate will not bring an attempt certificate of MD/ MS/ DNB/ Diploma etc. he/ she will be marked 3rd attempt and 20 marks will be deducted from his post-graduation (MD/ MS/ DNB/ Diploma etc.) Marks
- Candidates who will not bring their original documents will not be interviewed.
- Experience after MD/MS/DNB diploma or post-graduation will be considered.
- Candidates are advised to bring self-attested photocopies of testimonials with them on the date of the interview.
|Download DHFW Punjab Job Notification||MO Specialist Walkin Interview Public Notice,|
|Official Website||Click Here|