Delhi University Non Teaching Admit Card 2021 | Exam Date – Delhi University Recruitment Board is all set to held a CBT examination for total 1145 posts of different kind of vacancy. We all know candidates who are applied for Delhi University Recruitment (Non-Teaching) and having skill to crack the competition written exam are waiting for their Exam Date, Time, e-admit card.
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (Delhi University in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview.
Delhi University Non Teaching Admit Card 2021 | Exam Date
|Organization Name||Delhi University|
|Post Name||Non- Teaching Staff (Medical Officer, Assistant Registrar, Private Secretary, Security Officer, Yoga Organizer, Senior Personal Assistant, Nurse, Assistant Manager, Guest House, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Elect.), Assistant Security Officer, Senior Assistant, Hindi Translator, Personal Assistant, Professional Assistant, Social Worker, Physiotherapist, X-Ray Technician, Horticulturist, Senior Technical Assistant (Departments), Assistant Archivist, Sports Coach, Semi Professional Assistant, Pharmacist, Technical Assistant (Computers), Technical Assistant (Health Centre), Statistical Assistant, Technical Assistant (Departments), Sanitary Inspector, Tabla Accompanists, Pakhawaj Player, Sarangi Accompanists, Violin Accompanists, Mridangam Accompanists, Harmonium Accompanists, Tanpura Accompanists, Laboratory Assistant, Assistant, Stenographer, Works Assistant, Assistant (Store), Salesman, DHMI, Library Assistant, Junior Assistant, Telephone Operator, Junior Assistant (Store), Junior Work Assistant, Library Attendant, Health Attendant, Laboratory Attendant, Engineering Attendant)|
|No. Of Posts||1145 Posts|
|Exam Date||April 2021 (tentative)|
|Admit Card Release Date||April 2021 (expected)|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Assessment, Interview|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Official Site||du.ac.in or recruitment.nta.nic.in|
About DU Exam
- Delhi University will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Non Teaching Posts.
- Candidates who applied for these Posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for this exam.
- There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources.
- Exam Dates will be release soon on the official website of Delhi University.
- Candidates can check more about the Exam Dates from the Official Website of Delhi University
DU Jr Assistant Exam Pattern
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions.
- Exam will be Computer Based.
- Time allocated for this Exam will be of 2/ 3 hours as per the syllabus.
- Each Question will be of 2 Marks.
- No information is provided by the Official Department of about the Negative Marking.
- Total Number of Questions are different according to the Posts.
|Exam Sections||Marks||Exam Time|
|Part-I (Computer Based Examination in two Papers) [Paper 1 and Paper 2]||Maximum marks allowed : 500 marks (250 marks each)||2 / 3 hours|
|Part-II Personality Test||Maximum marks allowed : 100 marks|
|Grand Total||600 marks|
Details Mentioned on the Delhi University Non Teaching Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the Delhi University Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Computer Based Test
Important Highlights For Delhi University Non Teaching Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download Delhi University Non-Teaching Hall Ticket 2021
- Visit the official site @du.ac.in.
- Delhi University’s official home page will open on the screen.
- Now from the latest news section find the Delhi University Non-Teaching Admit Card 2021 link.
- Just click on the link.
- Enter the relevant password details.
- Then, submit the details.
- Delhi University Non-Teaching Hall Ticket will display on the screen.
- Download Delhi University Non-Teaching Exam Admit Card for further usage.
|Download Delhi University Non Teaching Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|