DEA Recruitment 2021 | 34 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online – Department of Economic Affairs has released a Notification for 34 vacancies of Young Professionals and Consultant posts in the various department. The Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria fill the Online DEA Application Form 2021 and submit it to the Officials before the last date. Candidates are advised not to be in the last-minute rush to submit the Application Form on or before 20th April 2021.
DEA Recruitment 2021 | 34 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply Online
|Organization Name||Department of Economic Affairs|
|Post Names||Young Professionals and Consultant|
|Total Vacancies||34 Posts|
|Closing Date||20th April 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Young Professionals – Master Degree in Economics/ Finance or MBA (Finance) or LLM
- Consultants Masters – Degree in Economics/ Finance or MBA (Finance) or LLM with a minimum of three years post qualification relevant Professional/ academic/ research experience.
- Young Professionals – Not exceeding 35 Years
- Consultants – Not exceeding 50 Years
There is No Application Fee for the Young Professionals, Consultants posts.
The officials will conduct the Interview as a part of the selection process.
- Young Professionals – Rs.40,000/- p.m
- Consultants – Rs.80,000/- p.m
How To Apply For DEA Job Openings 2021?
- Visit the Official Site of Department of Economic Affairs @dea.gov.in
- After entering onto the Home Page.
- Check the Advertisement on Recent Initiatives and Updates Section And Download the Advertisement.
- Read the Advertisement Carefully.
- If Interested in the Young Professionals, Consultants posts, then fill the Online Application Form And Submit to the Officials before the last date.
|Download DEA Young Professionals, Consultants Jobs Notification||Click Here|
|Online Registration Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|