CPRI Recruitment 2021 | 25 Posts | Exam Date – Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) has released the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Various Posts. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 25 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 15 March 2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 05 April 2021.
Candidates are requested to use the Central Power Research Institute Recruitment Notification regarding the process of Exam, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates, and Application Form. If you are in doubt about filling out the Online application form regarding CPRI Recruitment 2021, you can ask through the comment section
CPRI Recruitment 2021 | 25 Posts | Exam Date
|Organization Name||Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)|
|Post Name||Engineering Assistant, Technician Grade 2, Assistant Grade-II, Stenographer Grade III, MTS Grade 1–(Watchman)|
|Total Vacancies||25 Posts|
|Closing Date||5th April 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Eligibility Criteria For CPRI Job
- Engineering Assistant: 03 years Diploma with First Class in Electrical/Civil Engineering.
- Technician Gr.2: 02 years ITI certificate in Electrician Trade.
- Assistant Gr. II (3a): A University Degree in Commerce/Business Administration/Business Management with First Class. English Typing speed of 30 word per minute on Computer.
- Assistant Gr. II (3b): A University Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science/Management with First Class. Should have studied Hindi as one of the subjects at Degree Level. English Typing speed of 30 word per minute and Hindi Typing speed of 25 word per minute on Computer.
- Stenographer Grade III: A University Degree in Commerce/Business Administration/Business Management/Arts with First Class. Stenography with a speed of 80 word per minute and Typing speed of 30 word per minute in English.
- MTS Grade 1 (Watchman): Ex-serviceman (Army/Navy/Air force) preferably with Class 10th Pass.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15/03/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 5/04/2021.
- Engineering Assistant Pay Level – 6 Rs. 35400 – 112400.
- Technician Grade-II Pay Level – 3 Rs. 21700– 69100.
- Assistant Grade-II Pay Level – 4 Rs. 25500 – 81100.
- Stenographer Grade III Pay Level – 4 Rs. 25500 – 81100.
- MTS Grade 1 – (Watchman) Pay Level – 1 Rs. 18000 – 56900
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Upper Age limit (years)|
|2.||Technician Grade 2||30|
|5.||Stenographer Grade III||30|
|6.||MTS Grade 1–(Watchman)||45 (for UR Ex-servicemen and 48 for OBC Ex-servicemen)|
|Engineering Assistant, Technician Gr.2, Assistant Gr. II,
Stenographer Grade III
|Rs.200.00 For each post|
|MTS Gr.1(Watchman) (Reserved for Ex-servicemen)||Nil/Exempted|
Mode Of Payment
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
- Candidates will be selected based on MCQ test, Trade test and academic merit, skill test, Stenography test
- For more selection process details please go to the official notification.
How to Apply for CPRI Job2021?
- Visit the Official Site @ cpri.in.
- Then the Official Page of the Central Power Research Institute will be Opened on the screen.
- Navigate to the “Careers” section
- Now hit on it
- Under that section, you will find the “CPRI Invites online applications for various Vacancies” Link.
- Next, give a click on that link
- Then check the detailed information in the CPRI Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are interested and eligible for the above posts.
- Finally, fill and submit the Online CPRI Application Form 2021 before the last date.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
|Advertisement Notification Details.|
| Official Website