CPCL Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Application Form – Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 22 Vacancies of Executive Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in CPCL Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date. The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
CPCL Recruitment 2022 | Eligibility, Salary, Application Form
|Organization Name||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)|
|Post Names||Executive – Engineer, and Officer|
|No. of Posts||22 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||21st September 2022|
|Advertisement No.||CPCL/ HRD:03:056/ 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Online Test and Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|CPCL 2022 Notification PDF||Official Notification|
|To Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
|NaukriResult.Com Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|NaukriResult.Com Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|
|Post Name||No of Posts|
To apply for the CPCL Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, CPCL used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- The Upper age limit for the Engineers & Officers posts is 26 years.
- Whereas the upper age limit for the Officer (Legal) posts is 28 years.
- General, EWS, and OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs.1000/- as an application fee through Online mode using either a Debit/ Credit Card or through Net Banking only.
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM/ Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The selection shall be made through an Online Test and Personal Interview of the short-listed candidates for all the posts except Officer (Legal).
- The selection shall be made through a Personal Interview to be held in Chennai for the post of Officer (Legal).
- Candidates will be appointed on the IDA Pay Scale of Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/- on basic pay of Rs. 50,000/- in Grade ‘A’ in the Supervisory cadre, subject to medical fitness.
CPCL Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the CPCL exam will be uploaded on the CPCL website.
- Further, the direct link to download the CPCL exam will be provided to you here below.
CPCL Answer Key 2022
- The CPCL will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the CPCL answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the CPCL answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
CPCL Result 2022
- CPCL will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The CPCL result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the CPCL .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the CPCL exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.