Council for Insurance Ombudsmen Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts | Salary – Council for Insurance Ombudsmen has released an online notification for recruitment to the 49 Vacancies of Specialists (Life & Non-life) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Council for Insurance Ombudsmen Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
Council for Insurance Ombudsmen Recruitment 2021 | 49 Posts | Salary
|Organization Name||Council for Insurance Ombudsmen|
|Post Names||Specialists (Life & Non-life)|
|Total Vacancies||49 Posts|
|Closing Date||17th September 2021|
|Email ID To send the Application Form|
|Official Notification||Council for Insurance Job Notification|
To apply for the Council for Insurance Ombudsmen Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Council for Insurance Ombudsmen used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 50 years to 63 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Minimum 10 years experience in the insurance industry in India (Public/ Private as an Officer.
- Has worked in Policy Servicing/ Claims/ RTI/ Legal department in branch or unit level and proficient in MS-office.
- Applicants whose last assignment was in scale equivalent to scale II, III, or IV in the Public sector will be considered.
Council for Insurance Ombudsmen used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How To Apply For Council for Insurance Ombudsmen Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the Official Site @ cioins.co.in
- After Landing on the Home Page.
- Check the Advertisement in the Notifications Section.
- And download the Advertisement.
- Check the information present in the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancies.
- Fill the Application Form.
- And submit the Application Form to the Officials before the closing date.
Council for Insurance Ombudsmen Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Council for Insurance Ombudsmen exam will be uploaded on the Council for Insurance Ombudsmen website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Council for Insurance Ombudsmen exam will be provided to you here below.
Council for Insurance Ombudsmen Answer Key 2021
- The Council for Insurance Ombudsmen will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Council for Insurance Ombudsmen answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Council for Insurance Ombudsmen answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Council for Insurance Ombudsmen Result 2021
- Council for Insurance Ombudsmen will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Council for Insurance Ombudsmen result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Council for Insurance Ombudsmen .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Council for Insurance Ombudsmen exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.