CLAT Admission Online Form 2023 | Registration, Eligibility, Apply – Candidates who wish to take admission in any of the 22 National Law Universities of India in the academic year 2023-2024 will have to appear for the CLAT. The consortium of National Law Universities conducts the examination on behalf of the universities. Candidates pursuing further education in Law at the undergraduate or postgraduate level can appear for the examination. Separate examination will be conducted for each level. The authorities started the registration process for CLAT 2023 on August 8, 2022. The exam will be held offline on 18 December 2022. All eligible applicants will be provided with admit cards as a confirmation of their candidature. See the following article for all the details regarding CLAT 2023 registration.
CLAT Admission Online Form 2023 | Registration, Eligibility, Apply
|Name of the exam||Common-Law Admission Test|
|Organisation Name||A consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs)|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National level|
|How to Apply||Online|
|Courses||UG & PG law courses|
|Application Form release||8th August 2022|
|Last date to apply for CLAT||28th August 2022|
CLAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Only Indian Nationals/ NRI/ NRI Sponsored candidates can apply for the exam.
For UG Programme
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply for UG Law courses.
- Eligibility Test: The candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized Board/University.
- Minimum marks: A candidate should get 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination (SC/ST) 40% marks for ST) should be obtained.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates who have appeared in the 12th standard are also eligible to apply for the exam.
For PG programme:
- Age Limit: No upper age limit.
- Eligibility Test: The candidate should be selected from a recognized institution/institution. Must have passed LLB or 5 year Integrated LLB or its equivalent from the University.
- Minimum marks: 50% aggregate marks to a candidate in the qualifying examination (SC/ST) 45% marks for ST) should be obtained.
- General /OBC : 4000/-
- SC /ST : 3500/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit / Credit Card , Net Banking, Mobile Wallet and Other Various Online Fee Mode or Pay the Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan Fee Mode
How to Apply Online for CLAT 2023?
- Visit the official portal @ consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- On the Home page, check the top menu.
- Click on the option of CLAT 2023.
- The portal for the Common Law Admission Test CLAT 2023 will open up.
- Click on the link to fill out the online Application Form for CLAT 2023.
- The Registration form will open up.
- Enter all the required details in the form.
- Upload the required documents in the required sizes and formats.
- pay the applicable fee for the examination.
- Finally, press the Submit button.
CLAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- Total Marks: Maximum marks are 150 for UG and 120 for PG.
- Duration: The duration of the question paper is 2 hours.
- Types of Questions: The questions will be multiple choice questions.
- Mode of examination: The mode of examination will be offline mode.
- Medium: The candidate has to take the test in English language.
- Number of Sections: The question paper of UG courses has a total of 5 sections.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and -0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
CLAT 2023 Syllabus
- Quantitative Techniques: Basic Algebra, Menstruation, Statistical Estimation, Graphs, Numerical Information, Ratio, and Proportion, etc.
- English: Passages, Reading, Comprehension, Inference, and Conclusion, Summary, Vocabulary, etc.
- Current Affairs: Contemporary events of National and International Significance, Arts and Culture, International Affairs, Historical Events of significance.
- Legal Reasoning: Rules and passages of law, application of the rules and passages, etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Argument- Premise and Conclusion, Inference, Relationships and Analogies, Contradictions and Equivalence, etc.
CLAT Admit Card 2022
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the CLAT exam will be uploaded on the CLAT website.
- Further, the direct link to download the CLAT exam will be provided to you here below.
CLAT Answer Key 2022
- The CLAT will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the CLAT answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the CLAT answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
CLAT Result 2022
- CLAT will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The CLATresult pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the CLAT .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the CLAT exam 2022 here once it is announced by the commission.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NaukriResult.Com Telegram Channel Link||Telegram|
|NaukriResult.Com Facebook Page Link||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Twitter||Click Here|