CECRI Technical Assistant Jobs 2021 | 54 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – CSIR CECRI (Central Electrochemical Research Institute) has released an online notification for recruitment to the 54 post of Technical Assistant, Technician. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in CECRI Technical Assistant, Technician Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
CECRI Technical Assistant Jobs 2021 | 54 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|Organization Name||CSIR CECRI (Central Electrochemical Research Institute)|
|Post Names||Technical Assistant, Technician|
|No. of Posts||54 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Skill/ Trade Test, Competitive written examination|
|Job Location||Karaikudi, Tamilnadu|
|Official Website||CECRI Technical Assistant, Technician Jobs 2021 Notification PDF|
|Address to which the Hard Copy of CECRI Application Form 2021 has to be submitted||The Controller of Administration, CSIR–Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi–630003, Tamilnadu|
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
To apply for the CECRI Technical Assistant, Technician Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, CECRI Technical Assistant, Technician used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications & Experience|
|TA01 – TA07||Technical Assistant||I class B.Sc Chemistry/ Physics/ Microbiology/ Bio-technology/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Hotel Management/ Mathematics with a one-year full-time professional qualification or one year experience in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/ Organization.|
|TA08 – TA14||Technical Assistant||I class Diploma in ECE/ EEE/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Refrigeration & AC Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Information Tech of at least 3 years full-time duration or at least 2 years full-time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with experience of 2 years in the relevant area/ field.|
|T01 – T08||Technician||SSC/ 10th standard with 55% marks plus ITI certificate or National/ State Trade Certificate in respective trade e (OR) 2 years full-time experience as an apprentice trainee from a recognized Institution|
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
- The candidate has to remit an application fee of Rs.500/- through Net Banking only (Payment of fee through Mobile Banking should be avoided as it does not match with the banker’s transaction reference number) to the following account and fill up the transaction details in the prescribed columns of online application:
- Name of Account Holder: Director, CSIR–CECRI, Karaikudi
- Account Number: 737253625
- Bank Name: Indian Bank, A.C. Campus Branch, Karaikudi
- IFS Code: IDIB000A008
- MICR No.: 630019203
- SWIFT Code: IDIBINBBMDN
- The candidates short-listed by the duly constituted Screening Committee will be called for a Skill/ Trade Test.
- Those who qualify in the Skill/ Trade Test will be called for a Competitive written examination in Mental Test, General Awareness, English Language and concerned subject.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the competitive written examination.
|Name of the Post||Initial Pay and level in Pay Matrix||Total Emoluments|
|Technical Assistant||Rs.35,400/- Level-6||Rs.50,448/-|
|Technician||Rs. 19,900/- Level-2||Rs.28,216/-|
How to Apply For the CECRI Karaikudi Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official website of CECRI @ www.cecri.res.in
- Now on the home page, click on the Opportunities tab.
- Then you will be redirected to another page.
- There click on the “Recruitment of Technical Assistants and Technicians (Advt. No.02/2021)” link.
- Next click on the Detailed Advertisement link.
- Then read the whole notification carefully.
- If you are eligible, click on the Apply Online link separately for Technical Assistant, Technician Posts.
- Fill in all the details carefully, and pay the application fee & finally submit the online & Hard Copy of applications before the last date is up.