BSF Group B Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Dates @ rectt.bsf.gov.in – Border Security Force (BSF) has released a notification for 90 Vacancies Of Group B Posts. Candidates who fulfill the given eligibility criteria should fill the BSF Group B Jobs Application Form 2022 and send it to the Officials . Therefore the BSF Group B Exam Date 2022 is August 2022
Candidates can download the BSF Group B exam admit card at the official website . Officials of the Border Security Force (BSF) will release the BSF Group B Admit Card is 26 July 2022. At the time of downloading candidates have to use their Registration number. Candidates who going to participate in exam bring the admit card. Candidates can check their exam date, exam venue and timing details on admit card. Candidates can check official website for updated news related to exam.
BSF Group B Admit Card 2022 Download | Exam Dates @ rectt.bsf.gov.in
|Organization Name||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Name of the Post||Group B|
|No. of Posts||90 Posts|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card Release Date||26 July 2022|
BSF Group C Exam Pattern 2022
- The exam will be objective type with multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
- A total of 100 questions will be asked.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The standards of technical subject shall be of “Industrial Training Institute (ITI) certificate level of the respective trade”.
Details Mentioned on the BSF Group B Exam Hall Ticket 2022
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the BSF Group B Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For BSF Group B Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download BSF Group B Admit Card 2022
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website of the Border Security Force (BSF) @ rectt.bsf.gov.in.
- The main page of the Border Security Force (BSF) will open.
- In the “Notifications” section search for the BSF Admit Card 2022.
- Click on the link.
- The BSF Constable Hall Ticket 2022 will appear on the screen.
- Download the BSF Group B Hall Ticket 2022 to your device.
- Take at least two or three copies of the BSF Constable Admit Card 2022 printout and carry the same to the exam.
|To Download BSF Group B Hall Ticket 2022||Admit Card|
|To Check BSF Group B Jobs Notification 2022||Official Notification|