BRABU Admit Card 2021 Released | BRABU UG & PG Exam Dates – Bihar University Graduation 1st Year Exam 2021 Session 2019 – 22 exam will be held at about 60 centers this time. Only 1 student will sit on a bench and give the exam. The date of the exam has been released till 18th September. The admit card of the exam will be issued online. Students will be able to get information about registration number and roll number etc. from the website. Those students who had filled their examination form between the predetermined date, the admit card of those students will start getting on the college from 24 September 2021. The same students who are filling the exam form in the last chance will have to wait for a day or two.
All the students of Graduation Part One will note that the information is also that BA B.Com B.Sc 1st Year Admit Card will be downloaded online. If all the college principals verify the admit card online then all the students will be able to download their admit card online. As soon as the university will update the link to download the admit card of graduation part one online, first of all you will be given a direct link here.
BRABU Admit Card 2021 Released | BRABU UG & PG Exam Dates
|University Name||Babasahed Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur|
|Course Names||BA, B.Sc, B.Com|
|Exam Name||Semester/ Annual|
|Exam Date||Available on the Admit Card|
|Admit Card Release Date||Available Now|
|Mode of Admit Card Declaration||Online|
Details Mentioned on the BRABU Exam Hall Ticket 2021
After you download your admit card from the website, you must check whether the following details are correctly printed on the admit card. Any misprint or faults might result in further adversities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Guardian’s Name
- Advertisement Number of the Recruitment
- Roll Number and Online Registration Number
- Candidate’s scanned photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Signature of the Exam Councilor
- Exam Day Instructions
- Name and Duration of the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre and Code
Documents Required for the BRABU Exam
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
Important Highlights For BRABU Exam Hall Ticket
- The admit card is expected to be issued just a week before the written exam takes place.
- Admit cards will be issued on online mode only and no offline mode will be accepted.
- The details mentioned in the admit card must be verified prior to the exam takes place.
- In case a candidate fails to bring admit card to the exam hall, he/she will not be permitted to take the exam.
How To Download BRABU Admit Card 2021
Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website . The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website
- Visit the official website @ brabu.edu.in (or) brabuonline.in
- Then on the brabuonline.in website, you can check the scrolling of the admit card.
- Now press the University Login.
- Fill in the login credential details.
- And then you may find the link for the UG TDC Part 1 Admit Card 2021.
- Now finally, download the Admit Card for BA, B.Sc, B.Com courses.
|To Download BRABU Hall Ticket 2021|
|BRABU Merit List 2021 | BRABU University UG 1st Admission List