BPSC Project Manager Result 2021 | Check Cut Off Marks | Merit List – The total number of vacancies announced by the BPSC for the Project Manager post is 69 vacancies. Candidates will have to qualify all stages of the selection process in order to qualify for the post. The selection process will consist of four stages – Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, Interview, and Document Verification . Bihar PSC Project Manager Result 2021 will be announced by Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) authority. The officials of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) will release the BPSC Project Manager Result 2021 in September 2021 (Tentatively).
BPSC Project Manager Result 2021 | Check Cut Off Marks | Merit List
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||Project Manager|
|No. Of Posts||69 Posts|
|Exam Date||3rd August 2021|
|Result Release Date||September 2021 (expected)|
|Category||Sarkari Naukri Result|
How to calculate the BPSC Project Manager 2020 Exam marks?
With the help of BPSC Project Manager Answer Key 2021, candidates can arrive at their cumulative scores by calculating the approximate no. of correct & wrong answers marked by them in the actual examination.
- Firstly, carefully go through the official answer key by following the steps given above.
- Note down the number of correct answers from the BPSC Project Manager Answer Key 2021.
- Use the formula provided here to get the estimated scores for the BPSC Project Manager Exam.
- Formula – Total estimated Scores = Number of correct answers x 1 mark for the correct answer
- The BPSC Project Manager Prelims Examination comprises 150 marks and the BPSC Project Manager Mains Exam comprises 600 marks.
- 1 mark is added for correct answers & there is 0 negative marking
- . So, candidates are advised to answer as many questions as possible.
- With negative marking being out of the picture, the candidates are at a lesser risk of losing marks.
BPSC Project Manager Cut Off 2021
- The cut off marks for the BPSC Project Manager post will be prepared by the board and published on the official website along with when the results will be published.
- didates should keep in mind that while the BPSC board prepares the cut off marks, they would prepare it with the help of a few factors.
- Only candidates who score more than the given cut off marks will be eligible for the next stage of the selection process.
- Candidates must now be having an idea on how to download the BPSC Project Manager results for both prelims and mains examination.
- Candidates should always keep in mind to score higher marks than the required cut off marks to make it to the next stage of the selection process.
BPSC Project Manager Merit List 2021
- Bihar Public Service Commission for the post of Project Manager merit list will be prepared by the board based on the marks scored by the candidates.
- Candidates will have to score the minimum qualifying marks as required by the board and the final merit list will be prepared based on the cut off marks which will be published on the official website
- Candidates have to make sure they score more than the required cut off marks to be eligible for the next round of the selection process in the recruitment of BPSC Project Manager.
How To Download BPSC Project Manager Result 2021
- Visit the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) @ bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Now on the home page, you can search for the BPSC Project Manager Result 2021 link.
- Later click on it.
- Enter the hall ticket number and password in the required fields, click on the submit button.
- Download it, take a hard copy for future purpose.
|To Download BPSC Project Manager Result 2021 PDF|
|BPSC Project Manager Answer Key 2021 | Check Exam Key | Objections|