Bidar District Court Recruitment 2021 | 21 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply – Bidar District Court has released an online notification for recruitment to the 21 Vacancies of Stenographer and Typist Posts. Interested candidates who completed all eligibility criteria can apply in Bidar District Court Job Notification before the last date
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website or link given below and submit the duly filled in and signed application along with required documents in both E-mails and by post on or before last date
The e-mail address for sending applications through e-mail . Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria.
- 1 Bidar District Court Recruitment 2021 | 21 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
- 1.1 Vacancies Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
Bidar District Court Recruitment 2021 | 21 Posts | Eligibility | Salary | Apply
|Organization Name||Bidar District Court|
|Post Names||Stenographer and Typist|
|Number of Posts||21 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||9th October 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Examination/ Skill Test|
|Job Location||Bidar, Karnataka|
|Bidar District Court Jobs 2021 Notification||Official Notification|
|Apply Online||Online Registration Links|
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
To apply for the Bidar District Court Recruitment vacancy, the candidates should have some required qualifications and age limits. Actually, Bidar District Court used to recruit young candidates for initial level operations. Let discuss the further details below.
- Candidates with a 12th pass certificate or 3 years diploma from any of the recognized boards/ universities are eligible for the Bidar District Court Recruitment 2021.
- Aspirants must require senior rank in both Kannada and English language.
- The candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years, as of 9th October 2021 as per the Bidar District Court Recruitment official Notification.
- Age relaxation is considered as per government rules.
- Application fee for General Candidates: Rs.200/-.
- And Application fee for SC/ ST/ Cat-I Candidates: Rs.100/-.
Bidar District Court used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Aspirants who have been selected for the post of Stenographer can get an income of Rs.27650-52650/- per month and for the posts of Typist can get an income of Rs.21400-42000/- per month.
How To Apply For The Bidar District Court Recruitment 2021
- visit the official site @ districts.ecourts.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Stenographer, Typist Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Bidar District Court asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Bidar District Court Admit Card 2021
- All the candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible to appear for the written exam.
- The call letter for the Bidar District Court exam will be uploaded on the Bidar District Court website.
- Further, the direct link to download the Bidar District Court exam will be provided to you here below.
Bidar District Court Answer Key 2021
- The Bidar District Court will release the answer key of the written exam after a few days of conducting the exam.
- With the help of the Bidar District Court answer key pdf you will know the probable marks that you will obtain in the written test.
- You can also raise an objection against the Bidar District Court answer key released by the commission in case you find an answer marked by the commission to be incorrect.
Bidar District Court Result 2021
- Bidar District Court will announce the result of the written exam and the final result on its website.
- The Bidar District Court result pdf will have the names of the qualified candidates who will be appointed to the Bidar District Court .
- We will provide you with the direct link to download the Bidar District Court exam 2021 here once it is announced by the commission.